“Overnight”

Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites
Ranked #169 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great place to stay. Staff very friendly. Not bad for Houston. Easy to get to off US290. I stayed three nights here during the week. Great free beer and chips during happy hour. Wednesday and Thursday night. Loved the coffee machine, on 24 hours a day and always fresh. Nice large flat screen TV. Nice big rooms. Reasonable price for the area. Would stay here again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Steven G.,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback, especially good feedback :D
We appreciate your kind words and hope we see you around again, soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 713-290-1400.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Friendly staff, went out of their way to make sure my needs were met. Management is always courteous and front desk makes you feel like you belong there. The hotel is extremely clean and room was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Gerald P,

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Best Western is my hotel of preference across the USA. It is always clean and quite. The personnel are helpful and cheerful. I like that they have the fitness center. Since I am away from home so much it's nice to be able to get in some excercise. I have tried other chains but I always come back to Best Western.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Rita Calvin,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know of your satisfaction. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus, Northwest Inn & Suites the next time you are in Houston. We look forward to your return.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The staff is knowledge, helpful, thoughtful.The room and building are clean. The breakfast had a good variety of hot and clean selections. However, the omelet, sausage, and bacon were cool. Not bad enough to not eat or report. Good value and quiet place to stay which is convenient to highways , gas, eating and some shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Bruce D,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Staff was great, housekeeping very thorough. Area of hotel not the best but the hotel and parking were well lit up to feel safe. Breakfast was good, there are several items to choose form including fruit to hot or cold meals. Business center clean and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HasuP_12, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 713-290-1400.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Average experience in this hotel. Overall good quality. Beds are not comfortable. Rooms are spacious. I would probably recommend the Courtyard or F airfield Inn nearby. Sheraton might also be a good area in this area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HasuP_12, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Rodrigo M,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights and for most of the time it was most enjoyable. The rooms are spacious, clean and tidy and well maintained. Breakfast was well presented and there was plenty of choice. Wifi was stable and quick. There are plenty of restaurants with a short drive. Reception was as helpful as could be, but our room was next to the conference room where there is an external fan unit that on the third night kept starting and stopping quite noisily and disturbed our sleep! In fairness to the receptionist, whilst she couldn't stop the noise she offered to change our room. Enjoy the hotel but ask for a room away from the conference room!

Room Tip: Stay away from the conference room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HasuP_12, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Property Manager
Best Western PLUS, Northwest Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Northwest
Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow
Best Western Heritage Inn
Best Western Heritage Inn
#226 of 517 in Houston

Been to Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!