See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2018

This was my first time staying at a studio 6. I was assisted by the front desk clerk Yolanda. She was so sweet and very helpful. She explained everything so well and I felt comfortable staying there with no issues. I highly recommend this location. Prices are great especially when staying longer than a week!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

For the most part this is an ok hotel. The Day and Evening staff are ok however maintenance (and some of the long term guests)enter your room when you're away "just to see what you got." They sit and watch you then go into your room with other guests. Bottom line would I recommend this hotel? Yes, after they get rid of the maintenance they got.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Thank Mrs. Taylor M
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Mrs. Taylor, Thank you for sharing your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the customer service situation, you described we have fallen short and would like to apologize for inconveniences you experienced. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

I stayed at this location. My clothing as well as money was stolen. The maids or someone that has access to a key steal from the room. I have things stolen from my room constantly. If there was a -5, I would give it a -5.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Matlock, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your property and the inconveniences you experienced. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

The woman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. As I turned to sleep for the night, the sheets were filthy! I saw a cockroach climbing up the wall. I am blessed I had raid with me. $400 for a week and it is filthy and dirty? I will not be staying again at Studio 6!

Room Tip: Bring raid and your own sheets and blankets!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2014

I am a traveling salesperson that stays in extended stay type motels more than my home. I like to stay in motel6 studios and Inn Towne Suites when they are available.I have had good experiences with both corporations. This Motel 6 Studios is no exception. First of all when I checked in Sharnette was very professional and helpful. I checked in right at closing time on a Sunday night. I know I would be ready to go home, and I am sure she was as well. She took the time to find me a room that matched my needs as her job dictates. However, If you were ever in business for yourself, you know you are only as good as your employees. I know this young lady has no ownership in this business, but she treated me as if I was the customer she had to sell in order to pay tomorrows rent. What I got was great service, a clean room, and a reasonable rate on this room. The room itself was clean and well maintained. It had all the amenities that you would expect, along with dishes, utensiles, pots and pans, a stove top, full size refrigerator, and dish towels for cooking and clean up. I stayed here almost 2 weeks and will stay here again if the need is there in this area. This is not a Holiday Inn by no description, however it doesn't have their price either. A good clean safe enviroment at a working man's price. Motel is located neer good food, and shopping centers. I am not associated with any person at this location or corporation.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 111, I will . Motel is located close to good food and shopping.ask for it again. Ground floor room, good heat and A/C, quiet area. I had my own internet commection, so I can't comment on the WIFI, but I do know it is available.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business