“Looking forward to coming back”

Bombay Pizza Company
Ranked #78 of 8,396 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was a nice change of pace. Thin crust pizza with toppings you just aren't going to anywhere else. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I visited bombay Pizza Co. twice while in Houston recently. The first time I tried the "Mini's" pasta with grilled chicken and marinara, as i was carbo loading for the marathon and a supreme pizza. The pizza crust was a great, a cracker style crust that I would probably eat in of itself. The supreme toppings were good, but they overwhelmed the crust in weight making it impossible to eat with your hand. The pasta was very good, the marinara sauce is outstanding with a nice creaminess to it. The chicken was suprising bland, but the dish as a whole was pretty good. The second time I went back I had the Saag Paneer. It was superior. The same cracker crust I love with just the perfect amount of spinach and paneer cheese topping. It had a nice spiciness to it that was not overwhelming. I then tried the Berry Bombay. It wasn't what I thought based on the description. It listed strawberries, pine nuts and balsamic dressing none of which I saw on the pizza, nor did it have the sweetness you would have expected. I talked with the staff and they told me that the ingrediants listed were cooked into the sauce and that they probably needed to describe the pie a little differently. That being said, it was still a tasty pizza. I think it's a must do when in Houston just for the uniqueness of the menu. The staff was really friendly and helpfull both times.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I thnk their best food option are their pizza's. In my opinion one of the best in Houston. Their other dishes are prepared with an Indian slant which makes them interesting and good too.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had takeout pizza from here on a cold & dark night--what a delightful surprise! The almost cracker-thin crust was delicious & the "Sanu's Rita" pizza was dynamite! The cashier, servers, and pizza baker were all personable & kind. Thanks--I'll be back!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The service was great, atmosphere cozy , and food was delish. What more could you ask for.. It was the lunch time rush and the staff performed well.