“Great Dinner watching Pride Parade”
Review of Theo's Restaurant

Theo's Restaurant
Ranked #1,231 of 8,545 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: formerly One's A Meal / Greek Village not to be confused with other locations of One's A Meal (which are also closed down)
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My partner and I were so happy to stumble upon this restaurant - we had a great view of the Houston Pride parade as it passed on by. The service was outstanding and the food was so delicious. We felt very welcomed here and can't wait to return.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great atmosphere. We came here for coffee and breakfast. I was very pleased with the quality of food and service.i highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Go here! Ask for Ancy, she is truly the most amazing person for setting up a gathering place to dine for a group. In our case, it was for after a funeral and it was the most amazing and comfortable experience. More people showed up than anticipated, yet Ancy covered it. Fine service, mixed drinks, great food, everything fresh and perfectly served for such a big crowd. Would go here again on a regular day just to get that awesome Italian peperoni sausage canzone! LOVE THIS PLACE!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I actually was not able to have dinner at the restaurant as I intended to. We wanted to say hello to some friends in a restaurant opposite to the parking lot and within 5 minutes my husband got towed from the parking lot outside. We were not supposed to leave the parking lot before we had eaten in the restaurant and the guard was so rude I couldn't believe it. We had to give him 80 $ in order to leave the car where it was and even when I was telling him we were going to have dinner in the restaurant he didn't let us go but obliged us to pay and even threatening us to keep the car and have us pay even more money.
I do not know if this is the way this restaurant makes business, but I can assure you this is the worst experience I had in Houston since we have moved here.I guess the food is so bad they try making money by ripping of the people.

2  Thank Anna Maria A
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I tried Theo's for the first time tonight and it was really great. The hummus is delicious, they bring complimentary breadsticks with homemade marinara sauce and their portions are very, very generous. I got the chicken souvlaki wrap which was awesome and so big I had to take more than half home. The grilled chicken in this sandwich was grilled to perfection, the pita was fresh and soft....everything was simply delicious. My hubby got a Greek salad with gyro meat....it was giant and also delicious. The amount of meat was easily twice what you would get elsewhere. Our waitress, Geraldine, was also very good-- friendly, professional, with just the right degree of attentiveness. The atmosphere is pleasant, too. Overall, it was a great experience and we will definitely be going back!!!!

2  Thank Shelley M