“Authentic Chinese Food in Galleria Mall, Houston”
Review of E-Tao Asian Eatery

E-Tao Asian Eatery
Ranked #465 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 28, 2014

EXCELLENT, authentic food, efficient service, comfortable interior. Highly recommended.

If the restaurant is full of Chinese guests on a Sunday night, you know it's a good spot. Great food, authentic flavors.

Went for an all Vegetarian dinner and wasn't disappointed. You can tell a lot about a Chinese place by their Hot & Sour soup...fantastic. Ordered a Lotus and Mixed Veg in a Tofu sauce on the Chinese menu. Amazing. I will be back often!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I walked by this place while shopping with my sister in The Galleria and decided to stop here on a whim. I'm so glad we did because it has been the best Asian cuisine I have eaten since moving to Houston. The meals were pretty big and they are moderately priced. The food is fantastic so the price was not an issue. Our server was from Malaysia and he was fantastic. He was so efficient and kind so I tipped him well. I only wish there was one closer to Conroe as I would go all the time. I would definitely recommend E Tao to anyone wanting good Asian food.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Love this restaurant . Once you stop you can't stop. I have been 3 times in as many days. I can confirm the dim sum is wonderful I didn't want the flavour to leave my mouth . The lettuce wraps a re good but not as good as the dim sum. I have also had tom yum soup which was both light and comforting. The decor is plain but clean. The service is friendly and competent. The price is really reasonable. What more do you want

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I work in the Galleria and didn't know it was there for over a year! Once I started going, I can't stop! They have the best shrimp wonton soup I have ever eaten, the potstickers are fabulous and I LOVE the Lo Mein. Great service too. Go, you will love it!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great authentic quality dim-sum in the galleria and reasonably priced. I like the open kitchen and the fact you can see out into the mall while eating. outstanding job on Shanghai Soup Dumpling.

It is hard to find parking in 2nd floor, but I found 3rd and 4th floor has a lot of parking space.

1  Thank Jenny D