“Great food and lots of options”
Review of Real Food

Real Food
Ranked #2,575 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place has lots of food options and most of it is prepared in front of you. I had the Texas BBQ. Pulle pork sandwich with sweet potatoes on the side. Was great.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The quality of the food here was surprisingly very good. There are also a ton of choices. My son had sushi while I went with a Reuben and fries. Everything was very good, especially for an airport restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

It's located in Terminal C and the food is packed for eating on the plane. It all looked good, which is unusual for at an airport. A bit pricey, $10 for a pork burrito. My wife and I split the burrito and as we flew over Texas on our way home to California it was quite a treat, especially as we viewed the box meals United was selling.

My only comment is that there needs to be a directory showing where the restaurants at George Bush Airport are located.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Seems my layovers anymore are a few hours so I'm always on the lookout for some decent food. Yesterday as I was walking to gate C39 I came across Real Food and had a hard time deciding what to get, it all looked so good and there is literally something for everyone It has about 6 different stations to choose from and then you pay at one location.hot & cold sandwiches, bbq, chicken all with side dishes like corn on the cob, french fries, mashed sweet & regular potatoes, just to name a few, I almost settled on a grilled tuna melt and then saw a great big stuffed potatoe and my decision was made.....I was very pleased. The food itself all seemed to be reasonably priced but I cannot comment on the extras like drinks & desserts since I was headed to the chocolate store a few doors down for dessert :') staff was very attentive at each station and at checkout, seems to be a well run restaurant in my book and I shall return

Reviewed September 15, 2012

was backed up due to cancelled flights, staff were great and food was homecooked. Looking at other tables had a hard time choosing