“Nicely remodeled rooms”

Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area
Ranked #118 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Nicely remodeled rooms, mattress and pillows at this location are more comfortable than other hotels at this level. Central location for the Webster area, many restaurants and activities in the area. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Chrizztina,

Thank you for your review. We were delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and hope to serve you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Recently spent two nights at the Super 8 and found it, as others have said, clean and quiet with well-decorated rooms and great beds. We kept sleeping late and missing breakfast so i can't comment about the food. This motel is in a good area and is conveniently located to the attractions of the area (Space Center Houston, Kemah Boardwalk). If you are looking for a four-star experience this isn't the place for you, however, if you need a pleasant place with a great bed at a good price, you have found it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Texastraveler516,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a pleasant review.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and slept well. I, myself, enjoy our beds and sleep very well... Sorry you missed our breakfast because you were sleeping so well and over slept.. :)

Best Regards,
Team Super 8

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I needed a hotel room for the night and we were really pleased we found this Super 8. Front desk staff were pleasant, rooms were comfortable and spacious. Had a really nice evening.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Jane,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a nice review for our hotel. I love to hear about our staff and how they are doing from a guest point of view!! I will be sure to let them know what you said. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed room 101 (10 days) close to office. Room was very cute, clean, fresh. Breakfast very nice. Staff nice. Hotel guest computer not working. They printed our flight boarding passes for us. Quiet though near x-way. Pool small, unheated, but nice when sun warmed. Adjacent Hot tub nice BUT no railing to enter/exit and tile so slippery that I fell. They need to address that! Cheaper than most in area. Will certainly recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear electricpatj,

Thank you so much for taking the time out your schedule to write a great review for us. I am glad to see our staff were able to print off your boarding passes for you, I very sorry to hear that you had fell in the pool area, I do apologize about the pool area as I was unaware of this issue as it has not been brought to my attention. I will make this priority to get this taken care of. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me!

Megan Baughman
Assistant Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Going to see NASA's Houston Space Center? Want a decent place to stay that's close to the Space Center, restaurants, and has a decent pool? Super 8 Webster met all of our requirements. The place was clean, well cared for, decent price, comfortable bed (we had a king), breakfast room if you like that, and more. The pool was so nice during our mid-June stay that it was almost TOO warm. It's small, but a good place for a dunk if you are coming into Houston after a day in the air or on the road, or after a day at the Space Center. The only complaint we had was the parking -- there were a lot of pickup trucks and the spaces aren't huge. If we were to return to the Houston area in the future, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear DonnaR57,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review for our hotel. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and strive for excellence. Our Salt water pool is one of our favorite features, We are so glad to see you and your family enjoyed your time at our hotel. Hope to see you back in the future!

Best Regards

Reviewed June 16, 2014

While I got what I thought was a great deal through Priceline.com, I still believe I over paid for what I got. The A/C wasn't able to keep the room comfortable and despite the calls to the office nothing was done - not even a room swap. The beds were hard as rocks and not recommended for anyone with any sort of back issues. Therefore, I didn't get any sleep having to re-situate myself every 30-45 minutes. When we came back from a double-header (4p) our rooms had not been touched - no fresh sheets, towels, nada. There was a hole in the wall and obvious water stains down the walls and on the ceiling. The pool area while small, was well maintained and enjoyable when we were unable to utilize our shower. The ice machine wasn't reliable or able to fill 2 1 gallon water jugs. When I attempted to ask the front desk, she was preoccupied and unable to assist with anything. Breakfast was typical - cereal, oatmeal, toast, packaged cinnamon rolls, bananas, apples, hard boiled eggs, apple juice, jimmy dean sausage biscuits (small double pack), and make your own Texas shaped waffles. Other guests weren't considerate of others - sitting in the parking lot with coolers of "beverages" rockin' out music until the wee hours. When come back will probably choose to stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 122
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
I would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I would like the opportunity to make this right with you and give us a second chance. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do.

Megan Baughman
Manager

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms was very fresh and nicely furnished. Cleanliness was apparent throughout the facility. The pool and the pool area were well kept and even had a hot tub. The breakfast was pretty standard, but well stocked. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GM_Super8nasa, Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Sandy Olson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, It is always nice to hear that the staff are friendly and helpful. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and Hope to see you back in the near future.

Team Super 8 Nasa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston
Budgetel Inn Houston
#379 of 518 in Houston
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA

Been to Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area? Share your experiences!