“Wonderful place and location”

Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area
Ranked #103 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Krabi Town, Thailand
“Wonderful place and location”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Staff-super helpful, patient, and nice
Rooms:Clean and extremely grand to come back to after a long day. Comfy beds. Bathroom was spotless!
Location: Awesome location if you are expecting to do a lot in the city and on the coast. We had the city pass tickets so this was a great halfway point, and just right down the road from the Space Center.

Room Tip: I looked all over sites for deals and discounts. Just going to the site itself gave me the best deal...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Como, Italy
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good position to visit JSC, but not to visit Houston.
Confortably rooms and friendly people at the reception.
Rooms seems clean and very well conditioned.
The swimming pool is very small but ok if you have to stay just for a brief period of time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

OK, I expected a typical 2-3 star Super 8 experience, but I was completely wrong and blown away by the quality of our room, our bed, the dining area and even the staff. It was extremely clean. The bed felt brand new and had extra blankets and sheets, and it all looked, felt and smelled fresh, soft, new and clean (instead of the usual: rough and washed in bleach 500 times). I had a few questions for the staff, and they went out of their way to help me. The breakfast was way more than expected with a lot of choices: cereal, Texas waffles, fruit, pastries, donuts, sausage biscuits, juice, milk, coffee and even flavored creamers. It smelled fresh and clean with plenty of seating and TVs. My daughter and I are on a budget, so this was a great choice for us and we would definitely visit again and again!! Thank you, Super 8 NASA, for such a great experience and Blessing while we visited from Colorado.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This Super 8 was clean, well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The staff was friendly & professional. It was a pleasant surprise & better than most Super 8's i've stayed in ( which are always satisfactory). We really enjoyed our stay & will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2013

For my first time staying in Houston, Texas, I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Super 8. I wasn't really sure of what the accomodation would be like but I was in for a pleasant stay. We were staying for the international space settlement design competition. The hotel has a nice swimming pool with a hot tub in which we liked spending our time in. Seeing as Texas was so hot, I really enjoyed it. The rooms were spacious, clean and well kept. The bathroom had everything we needed and I liked how the sink was outside with a large mirror. (it made the room seem even bigger!) I had the sofa bed in our room and it was decently comfortable. Sometimes though, I had to make my own bed on the sofa but that could have been the staff did not know I was staying there as I got there later than everyone else. The air conditioning was really good and you can choose the setting you want. It can get a little cold though! The breakfast in the morning was nice with the most memorable Texas shaped waffles you could make and a good variety of food to choose from. I particularly liked making my own waffles as I seldom get the chance! In terms of the area, I remember there was a chinese buffet and an IHOP and lots of shops that were walking distance. (Sorry I couldn't be more specific) The staff were friendly and great to chat to! I really enjoyed staying at Super8 and would stay again! Thank you for making my trip in Texas a nice stay! Millie

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
London
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This accommodation was perfect for our needs. The breakfast was plentiful, and at a decent time (that still allowed a little bit of a lie in!). The staff were extremely helpful and always went that little bit extra. The rooms were comfortable (beds especially), clean and had everything you would need. Great value for money, and a higher quality than I expected. Air conditioning a little loud in the rooms at times, but I would take that over a room the same temperature as outside (38C), and I do not think it is specific to this accommodation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Clear Lake
TownePlace Suites Houston Clear Lake

Been to Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area? Share your experiences!