“It may surprise you!”

Ranked #102 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Bristol, United Kingdom
“It may surprise you!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

For my first time staying in Houston, Texas, I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Super 8. I wasn't really sure of what the accomodation would be like but I was in for a pleasant stay. We were staying for the international space settlement design competition. The hotel has a nice swimming pool with a hot tub in which we liked spending our time in. Seeing as Texas was so hot, I really enjoyed it. The rooms were spacious, clean and well kept. The bathroom had everything we needed and I liked how the sink was outside with a large mirror. (it made the room seem even bigger!) I had the sofa bed in our room and it was decently comfortable. Sometimes though, I had to make my own bed on the sofa but that could have been the staff did not know I was staying there as I got there later than everyone else. The air conditioning was really good and you can choose the setting you want. It can get a little cold though! The breakfast in the morning was nice with the most memorable Texas shaped waffles you could make and a good variety of food to choose from. I particularly liked making my own waffles as I seldom get the chance! In terms of the area, I remember there was a chinese buffet and an IHOP and lots of shops that were walking distance. (Sorry I couldn't be more specific) The staff were friendly and great to chat to! I really enjoyed staying at Super8 and would stay again! Thank you for making my trip in Texas a nice stay! Millie

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
London
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This accommodation was perfect for our needs. The breakfast was plentiful, and at a decent time (that still allowed a little bit of a lie in!). The staff were extremely helpful and always went that little bit extra. The rooms were comfortable (beds especially), clean and had everything you would need. Great value for money, and a higher quality than I expected. Air conditioning a little loud in the rooms at times, but I would take that over a room the same temperature as outside (38C), and I do not think it is specific to this accommodation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Lumberton
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Room was plenty big, smelled and looked clean. The bed was very comfortable! If I were to make a recommendation at all, it would be to have better lighting over the sink ... wife said it was hard to see while putting on makeup.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM_Super8nasa, General Manager at Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Clifford H.,

Thank you for your kind word, we appreciate any and all feedback given by our guests. we are happy to hear that your room was very comfortable, and smelled good.

Lighting: we are in the process of making small in room renovations that will help improve lighting in the rooms. We plan to have this completed by the end of 2013.

Vic Bhakta
Management
Super 8 Houston NASA / Webster
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center
Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake

Been to Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area? Share your experiences!