“Okay, when I tell you it's good you can put money on it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chicken Plus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicken Plus
Ranked #1,164 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“Okay, when I tell you it's good you can put money on it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I go to the Chicken Plus at 702 Rankin Rd. It's inside a gas station. I know what you must be thinking but don't judge a book by its cover. The fried chicken and okra are seasoned to perfection. I have told several people about this place and not once was there an unsatisfied customer. I must warn you that this place is extremely busy and they are slow so you should call your order in ahead of time.We are repeat customers 18wings 3 large sides and 9rolls only $18.99, can't beat that!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bellawash

“Good fresh fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Great fresh chicken, shrimp, fish etc. the best time to go is during lunch when you can guarantee everything is fresh. This place is cash only. Make sure you get a cake too!

Houston, Texas
“Good Inexpensive Fried Chicken, wings and Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

I've been going to this place for 20years.Still the same great fried food. They have sweet and spicy wings that consists of the owners special sauce. My husband loves the wings. My friends daughter loves the rice and gravy. I always get the fried okra.The lemonade is good as well. My daughter always gets the catfish dinner. We ordered from Chicken Plus for my daughter's graduation party and everyone was very pleased and coming back for seconds and thirds.

• Visited August 2011