“Under the new management now, this place is great!.”

Rockhouse Sports Cafe
Ranked #3,876 of 8,207 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Rockhouse Bar & Grill is an exciting new entertainment & dining concept NOW OPEN in Northwest Houston.
Katy, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Under the new management now, this place is great!.”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Under the new management this place is great!!!, I was taken there for my birthday and surprise party :) . The staff were very professional and the food excellent. I would recommend this location for anyone that wants excellent food, including breakfast and everyday general socializing. Thanks guys for a great time!!! See you soon!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank alstech

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love the place”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was first introduced to this locations by a friend and it's a good thing too because it's such a great place. It's great for celebrations with family and friends and of course to grab a drink. I absolutely LOVE their mac n cheese . This of course is thanks to my dear friend. The service is fast for being a small place but it's excellent nonetheless. If you're looking for some good bar atmosphere. check this place out .

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank jessica w
“Not good, food was horrible...cold and it didn't come out for about an hour. The place is boring.”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I didn't like it at all. The food was gross the staff was boring and didn't attend ti us at all. Our food was cold and oyster came out to us late. I don't like the set up in the dinning area..the big orange guy grabbing the girls breast is dumb. It's just boring there. Very boring.