“Pretty good”

Mia Bella Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Mia Bella Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Made reservations for a family member's birthday on a Saturday evening. Nice ambiance, wait staff was very attentive, food was pretty good - not overly outstanding, but good. Location is nice at Vintage Park, however parking was not that easy on a Saturday evening. All in all, Mia Bella ranks up there with some of the best in the area. We'll head back there again soon.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CajunKimo

Cypress, Texas
“Nice Italian in Vintage Park”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very good Italian food, good service. Located in Vintage park with wine places next door and shopping around. Have only been once at lunch but will be going back in the future.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good food - good service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been to Mia Bella many times and am usually happy with my food and service. I have felt a little rushed by our waiter a time or to but that is not usual.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“Saturday Brunch”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We arrived at 11:30 on a Saturday morning for brunch and just a few other tables were occupied. By the time we left at 12:30, it was packed! There was also some kind of bridal party in the back of the restaurant (separated by a curtain). Mostly the other tables were ladies doing brunch. It is a bright, sunny restaurant with easy parking within the Vintage Park plaza.

Though I did not see it listed on the menu, there are carafes of Bellini and mimosas. We had the mimosas and they were tasty though not very strong. But that's ok!

I had the Eggs Mia Bella and my friend had the Eggs Florentine. Both entrees came with 2, so we each had one of both types of Eggs Benedict. Both were PERFECT. There was just enough hollandaise sauce (which was perfectly seasoned) where you could taste it but the English muffin was not soggy. The vegetables (mushrooms, spinach, artichoke hearts) were a nice compliment and did not distract from the poached egg, hollandaise sauce or crisp English muffin. I am not a huge Eggs Benedict fan but these were so tasty that I will absolutely order again here.

The eggs were served with a potato wedge (nothing special) and fresh fruit (melon, berries, pineapple).

• Visited October 2012
Cypress, TX
“Great for Dinner”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I've never been a big fan of Mia Bella's for brunch even though they are supposed to have one of the best brunches around (I am not a big Eggs Benedict person and there are tons of Eggs Benedict options) but last time we went for dinner it was delicious! The menu is big with lots of great options. I had the seasame crusted tuna with risotto. Very indulgent and delicious. They cooked my tuna perfectly- and the risotto was so good I had to share with my husband who couldn't get enough.
Our waiter was young but fun. We had a groupon, too that we wanted to use and managament was very nice about it. The service was great, laid back and the menu seems to get better and better the longer they are open. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2012