“Awesome ambiance on Saturday night”
Review of Andalucia Tapas

Andalucia Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Andalucia Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 8,311 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spent 4th of July in Houston with freinds. We decided to visit this restaurant. No reservation made and yet the found us a comfy place withing 15 min. The service was awesome. A large choice of plates. Out of 25 plates we wanted to try, only one was not available. FOod was delicious and flamenco dancers, amaizing.
The helped on couple (for his wedding proposal and it did look really really unforgettable). I'd definitively go back there myself and recommend that place.

There are newer reviews for Andalucia Tapas

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was in Houston on a business trip. The hotel recommended trying Andalucia and I'm sure glad they did. The staff is very friendly and made a number of recommendations, each of which was spectacular. My favorite dish was a cold octopus dish, but everything was delicious, including garlic shrimp and tenderloin skewers. It was so good that I went all 3 nights that I was in town. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We were spending an overnight in downtown Houston and everything seemed closed at 10:30. We found this place and decided it was fate because we like pintxos and tapas. We tried, mushrooms, beef, tortilla, spinach and gazpacho. Everything was wonderful. There were some American touches, alioli on warm tortilla (improvements) and spicy gazpacho. The place was a bit loud, no live music but young drunk people. But otherwise nice, great service.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

As close to real Andalucian tapas as I've found in the U.S. What was missing was olives and jamon (really!) and the egg dishes you find in Andalucia but they have a very good selection of seafood dishes. The tinto was marvelous, simple and inexpensive, as it should be. Now if they could just go to a tapas joint in Spain to discover what they serve there this place would be great.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

While the restaurant was packed and having conversations a bit of a challenge, my family had a lot of fun exploring different kinds of Tapas. We tried everything from braised oxtail to marinated octopus, veggie pinchos to seafood pizza. The food was delicious and the service excellent -- esp. given the crowds and our many questions about everything.

Would love to return for a date night (without the kids!).