“Everything I needed”

Ranked #109 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Dallas, Texas
“Everything I needed”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I got this room for an overnight stay. I was racing in Cypress for the Cypress Triathlon the following day! Beds were very comfortable and warm-excellent pillows. The AC was nice and cold. They were so nice about letting me have a late checkout as well so that I could come back and shower. Will recommend this place forsure.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Belinda M, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Maegan:

Thank you for posting this awesome review, glad you had a great stay with us and the hotel was everything you needed. See you next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was there last week for training. I felt like it was home. The staff was awesome. Sue and Belinda were the best. I was sick with a bad cold and Sue made me tea with lemon. Every time I saw them they made me feel like family. That meant the world to me since I was by myself and not feeling well. I would stay there anytime I go back for training. I love this place and the room was great too. Very clean and very comfortable. Thanks Sue and Belinda for making me feel like family.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pure6honey
Belinda M, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Pure6Honey:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for recognizing Sue and myself. You are family when you stay with us. I'm so glad we were able to make you comfortable. I hope you feel better, see you next visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had our family reunion here on June 19-22, 2014. The staff was very helpful and patient with our large group. Special thanks to Tuan, Clay, and Belinda at the front desk. Also hats off to Sue and Mansa, the breakfast crew.

1 Thank Randy G
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for recognizing Clay, Sue, Mansa, Tuan and myself. We're so glad you guys chose our hotel to accommodate you all. We love our guest!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 26, 2014

On our recent stay for a family reunion we are very appreciative on the way in which the staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Everyone was extremely friendly and eager to make sure that all went well for our gatherings. Special thanks to Tuan, Clay, Belinda, Sue and Mansa for their kindness, care, and professionalism.

1 Thank coffnoles
Coffnoles:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and letting our hotel accommodate your family, it was a pleasure seeing you all together. Thank you for recognizing Clay, Tuan, Sue, Mansa and myself . We love our guest!
houstonsunflower
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Clay Chapman gave us a very nice experience - Easy check in and out. A lot nicer than other Holiday Inn's. Hot tub had great jets but could have been hotter. Located close to freeway (290) without freeway noise. We were on 3rd floor, minimal noise. Love the lotions and potions. Please add magnifying lit up make up mirrors for the ladies. Carpet was a little stained but nothing too terrible. Ceiling could use a fresh coat of paint.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Houston Sunflower:

Thank you for your recognizing Clay and for your five star review. We apologize about the jets, We are working diligently to correct this issue. Thank you for your ideas and your feedback
Reviewed June 23, 2014

very helpful and friendly to a large group. Thanks so much
especially : Tuan, Clay, Belinda, Sue and Mansa
I recommend this stay
These employees were friendly , courteous, and helpful. and helped make our reunion experience a good one. thanks again

1 Thank Bill C
Belinda M, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Bill:

Thank you for your 5 star review and allowing our location to accommodate your family. It was very refreshing to see you all together after 30 years! I'm glad you and your family had an awesome stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Sue, Tuan, Clay, Mansa and myself. We appreciate your feedback.
texas
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Breakfast service (w/Debbie and others) was first rate. They made our b'fast experience as enjoyable as possible. Front desk service was also first rate. Rooms were clean but smallish. Housekeeping was very good. Real con: only one 4-floor elevator for guests and servicing carts...not good. Very pricey for an Express. Good location for several attractions.

Room Tip: Don't expect larger rooms...of course, you're at a Holiday Inn Express...what else would you...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Belinda M, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from Holiday Inn Express & Suites NW.