“Very hospitable!”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest
Ranked #122 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 17, 2013

A very nice stay. The staff (front desk - Thyra Carasco) was very friendly and professional.
It felt like home away from home. Front Desk clerk was very efficient and helpful giving directions of the area. The room was very elegant and bed and linen was comfortable. The cleanliness was impeccable! I would definitely return and would recommend it to all my friends.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great and lots of light!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Marie:
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Thyra. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been working on a project in Houston and have stayed close to 10 nights at this hotel. The staff, especially the morning crew have been great; Sue makes breakfast in the morning (always cheerful) and Belinda is at the controls behind the desk. I have never had a reservation problem....always had a recently renovated room with a comfortable bed and great pillows. The noise at night is minimal which is great for me because I am a light sleeper. The hotel is within a mile of 20 different restaurants.....and Staples is a short walk away. Excellent hotel for a business traveler.

Room Tip: The hotel is currently renovating...I believe that all rooms on the first and second floor are compl...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for recognizing Belinda and Sue. We are happy to say that we are almost done with installing the new room furniture. The work should be completed by the end of this month.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Tayra and Jackie were working both nights of my stay (Oct. 8th and 9th). They were so helpful, friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet. I will be requesting this hotel when I come back again for work.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for recognizing Tayra and Jackie and for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently stayed at this Houston HIE. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Jackie Campbell was my guest service agent and she recommended the best restaurant. She was so helpful and pleasant to deal with during my stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to recognize Jackie. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel has got to have the best customer service ever! The front desk ladies were so nice and friendly. Belinda & Tina kept a smile! The rooms were nice and cozy, and Ashanti even cleaned my room before the housekeepers came in and I really appreciated her for that! Sue always offered fresh breakfast and kept me laughing and Darren came and fixed the door ASAP! I loved my stay and will be back

• Stayed: October 2013
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Shelly:
Thank you for your kind review and for recognizing Belinda, Tina, Ashanti, Sue and Darren. We appreciate your choosing our hotel when you are in the area a look forward to seeing you again soon.
Charlie Madden

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights on business and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Belinda at the front desk was very helpful. She even offered to Goggle and print my directions to the airport for me. Sue who was running the breakfast area was very nice and helpful also in helping with the directions. Her breakfast was the best I had ever had at a hotel continental breakfast. Very impressed. I learned she is from New Orleans and that is where I was visiting from, so we had alot to talk about.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Holly:
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel and for recognizing Belinda and Sue. They really are what makes a difference at this hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Belinda at the front desk has a nice personality, I love sue's brefast her jokes and especially her lemonade. and Ashanti is very nice also. I love the crew at the Holiday Inn express. I would like to go go to other Hotel s in the world and have a good experience like I had at the Holiday Inn express I was so impressedf with the Hospitality

Room Tip: Talk to Belinda at the front desk she will help you with all your needs
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for recognizing Belinda, Sue and Ashanti. They truly make a difference at this hotel.