Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX
Ranked #143 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for business and could not be more happier. Jackie who works in the front lobby was amazing and provided great customer service. When I would return to my hotel in the evenings my room was very clean. I am fortunate that my company has chosen to use the Holiday Inn, and if I am very vacationing in the Houston area I will definitely stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for your favorable review and for recognizing Jackie. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel was very clean, comfortable & quiet. The free breakfast had plenty to choose from, including sausage and eggs. The cinnamon rolls were wonderful! The staff was very friendly & helpful. I was there only one night & didn't use the pool or other amenities, but the pool looked great and was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Laura:
Thank you for your favorable review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Every year we come down from NJ and stay at this hotel to visit family and celebrate our grandsons birthday. I travel over 150 days a year and stay in a lot of hotels up and down the east coast. The staff at this hotel always go out of there way to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. My grandson loves to stay a few days with us at this hotel. Sue and Jackie were great and made our stay a lot of fun. They both went out of there way when we needed something and always greated you with a smile. There days were long and the weather was hot but you could not tell it was any problem for them when something was needed. See you at Christmas time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

John:
Thank you and your family for choosing our hotel and for remembering Sue and Jackie. We look forward to seeing you again at Christmas!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I were extremely satisfied with our stay at the Holiday Inn. It was located at a convenient location and had lots of attractions near us. The staff was extra friendly which was refreshing for my boyfriend (he’s from New York and was amazed with the Texas hospitality). All staff members were extremely courteous and professional. In the Texas heat, refreshing drinks were offered to us every time we passed the front desk. Chilled bottled water and iced lemonade were available to us. The continental breakfast was always fresh and helped start off our day. The fresh coffee was available 24/7. Our rooms were cleaned every day and the bed was made. Jennifer from housekeeping always ensured we had what we needed and went the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction as did front desk manager Belinda. Belinda and front desk clerk Jackie were so pleasant and professional. We even met the General Manager, Charlie. Everyone was on point and we are extremely satisfied with our stay. We will be moving to Cypress/Houston and September and when I have guests over I will definitely refer them to Holiday Inn at FM 1960

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tohnee S

Tohnee:
It was a pleasure having you and your boyfriend as our guests. Thank you for recognizing Jennifer, Belinda and Jackie. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a WONDERFUL stay at this specific location! The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was GREAT! The bathroom was a little dirty with slight mildew on the bathtub, but other than that it was very nice! The young woman at the front desk, Jackie, was a HUGE help!! Very sweet girl!

Room Tip: Great breakfast!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Taylor B:
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay and for recognizing Jackie. We will address the mildew issue in the bathroom.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The employees were great and did everything in there power to fix my AC unit. The unit was making noise and it was hard for me to sleep at night. They had the maintenance man replace the unit but was still making noise. They Upgraded me to a nicer room. Thank you Jackie, Clay, and Belinda for everything you have done for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Matthew:
I am sorry that you experienced problems with the air conditioner in your room and I am happy that our staff took good care of you. Thank you for recognizing Jackie, Clay and Belinda.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My stay at Holiday Inn was outstanding! lots of smiles, great service and family appreciative staff!! From Jackie's, Clay's and Belinda's welcome at the front desk, Sue's breakfast smiles made a great mornings, also Bonnie's and Mary's housekeeping services, always attentive and helpful! I felt at home because of their warm welcome and appreciation. I was another family member of Holiday Inn Express for 3 weeks!! THANK YOU GUYS!! GREAT PLACE TO SAY!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have all afternoon shade
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Blanca:
Thank you for recognizing Jackie, Clay, Belinda, Sue, Bonnie and Mary. We are very fortunate to have them on our team and fortunate to have people like you as our guest.