Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$219
$209
$85
$184
$169
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$161
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deska nice place to stayco workerslate arrivalwould highly recommend this hotelrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastrooms were very cleannext morningdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortablehome away from homeagiamenitieshousekeepingtxdrain
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I visited the hotel and all of the staff were very friendly and accomodating. Great Lemonade. Clay checked me in and went out of his way to answer all of my questions; his personality is definitely an asset to the hotel. He made me feel welcomed and at home offering me water and evening snack! I will most definitely visit again. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Pam:
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recognizing Clay. We are very fortunate to have him on our team. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Every staff person in this hotel greets you daily and gets to know you by name. I travel regularly for work and can't remember coming across such friendly and professional staff members. Jackie, Clay and Michelle were each very friendly, helpful and courteous. These staff members all would offer a cold bottled water daily upon arrival. That adds a great touch to the already friendly, comfortable and quiet atmosphere of this hotel.
Sue does an outstanding job with the complimentary continental breakfast. There is always hot coffee available as well as delicious cold lemonade in the afternoons.
FM1960 traffic can pose problems at certain times of the day but it's Houston. That's everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Bryan B:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Jackie, Clay, Michelle and Sue. They all work very hard to make all of our guests happy and welcome. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was just at the Holiday Inn Exprss NW Houston with my mom over the Holiday weekend. We checked in and it was a gentleman named Clay who helped us. He was so nice and thoughtful. He was so generous and totally went Above & Beyond. His personality was Awesome! I will be staying again very soon! Thank you for your services and being such a nice person!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Jody:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Clay and the rest of our staff. They really are what makes a difference at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had a great time in this hotel, the services were great, the free cookies and lemonade were tastey and amazing .

Jackie was the best receptionist and the nicest person I met , great experience overall

• Stayed: June 2013
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about and recognized Jackie. We are fortunate to have her on our team!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

During my stay last week; Jackie, Belinda & Darren went above & beyond their duties in helping my stay; They repaired my AC unit immediately when it failed. Breakfast was kept fresh, and area was clean. The Rooms a bit dated but kept extremely clean. Overall Thank for a great stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houston Northwest, TX, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing Jackie, Belinda and Darren. We realize that our rooms have become dated and we are in the process of fully renovating them with new furniture and case goods. We hope you will visit us again soon.