“Great location for work in the northwest side”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest
Ranked #110 of 517 Hotels in Houston
“Great location for work in the northwest side”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good hotel, and very helpful staff. I travel to Houston for work every few months and have struggled to find a good hotel near my officer that is comfortable and convenient. Jackie was very helpful when explaining the surrounding area and made the stay very enjoyable.

I will make this my regular hotel when traveling to Houston.

• Stayed May 2013
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Jackie. We really appreciate your business an look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
College Station
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel was amazing, from the clean rooms to the fitness center. The employees were so very friendly and helpful, especially Clay and Belinda. I kept losing my card, and needing assistance with everything it seems, but Clay was right there with a knowing smile, kind word, and lots of asssitance. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you and all of the members of the Thomas/Belvin wedding group and for recognizing the hospitality of Belinda and Clay. We are indeed very fortunate to have them on our team.
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had a happy surprise when I made a trip to Houston. The folks I visited lived in Cypress. I wanted to stay close to where they live since I'm not good on Houston highways. I was greeted by Clay and felt very welcome. He always had a smile and kind words. Others in my group were stayiung there also. They were called by name (frequent stays there) and I got swept into this. I saw Clay in the AM and was greeted by name. HI Express, hang on to this man. He represents you very well! PS Your housekeepers were friendly and greeted me also. Great team!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for recognizing Clay and for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us.

Reviews and comments like yours is what makes us keep on aiming for superior service and making memorable stays.

On your next visit to the area, please come and stay with us. We are looking forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest.
League City, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for my son's wedding. We were greeted with big smiles by Clay and Belinda. They were both extremely helpful, courteous and encougaging. This was a bit of a stressful time, and they helped eliminate some of the stress. They gave us a room where several of the ladies could have professional makeup applied. It made things flow a lot smoother. Also, my niece is very pregnant ( 9 months), and they switched her room so that she could be next to her mom in case she went into labor. Overall, our stay was extremely nice and the staff was great. I have stayed at several Holiday Inns and this one, was by far, the best!!!!! The staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable and stress free as possible.

Freeport, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I attended this hotel for my daughters wedding. The rooms were nice, very clean and comfortable. The whole staff was great! Especially Belinda/Clay and Jennifer. They were very helpful with everyone's reservations. They even let us use a room for the makeup artist at the last minute. If you had a staff like them at all of your hotels that would be great. You should send all new training employee's to them for training. They were fabulous. Thank you Belinda /Jennifer the wedding turned out great!

Pflugerville, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We attended a family members wedding in Houston and many of the out of town guests stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. When we checked in we were greeted by Clay. Let me just say that if you had a " Clay " working at all of your Hotels you would very successful. He was very professional and courteous. I can tell you that through out my stay of two nights I had more than one conversation with other family members about how pleasant it was working with Clay. It was a pleasure staying at your hotel. All of the staff was great, but Clay stood out.
Thanks
Reagan Moore

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Ms. Moore:
Thank you for recognizing Clay and we thank your family for choosing to house their wedding party guests at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Sabetha, Kansas
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been traveling for business to this area regularly over the past few months and have stayed at this Hotel. Belinda, Jackie and the whole team always welcome you with a smile and will help in any way to make the stay away from home enjoyable. Always enjoyable to come to Houston and stay here and meet the friendly folks. Rooms are very clean, cookies are great, breakfast is very good and always plenty on hand. I very seldom write reviews but have been impressed enough to warrant one expressing my appreciation to the HIE Houston – NW team.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dwight:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Belinda and Jackie and for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.