Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd
  • Room Service
$235
$200
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$262
The Houstonian(Houston)
$399
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$219
$334
$299
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmedical patientsat md anderson cancer centermedical center areathe ritzwithin walking distancehome away from homeshuttle serviceradiationtreygmupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The rooms were not well-cleaned. The linens were old. The staff was unresponsive to all calls. They overcharged my credit card, and lied to me when I called back. This hotel was a terrible choice for our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank oaty77
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Although I had a late arrival no one was available to check me in to the hotel. The laundry lady checked me in and gave a room keys to a dirty room where the bed wasn't made and stuff where on the counters. I felt very unsafe on the hotel campus. Online pictures show the rooms are only accessed inside but the opposite at this location. Finally got my room key card to a new room, but wasn't able to access my room without the laundry lady. Forced to stay in my room because she wasn't able to get my room key card to work after multiple tries. Wasn't able to check out and get a receipt because only the laundry lady was available even though office hours had begun. Overall horrible experience and would never return!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Clarice B
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was shocked that they even let anyone stay at the room I stayed at. The floor was dirty, the door chain was broken. And the worse of all, there was a hole in the bathroom wall. I stayed only one night and after a long day, I just close my eyes and sleep through the night.

Drove to Arlington the next day and realize I've left my laptop charger in the room. So I called to the hotel and no one was able to help me. At last, someone said will tell the manager to mail it out to me but until today, which is over a month ago, still see no sign of it.

Overall, bad hotel and bad service. I've always stay at Extended Stay and never have a problem. Hope this was the first and the last.

Room Tip: After this bad experience. Now before I unload my suitcase I will go check in and then do a walk through of the room. We tends to get lazy and tired after putting everything into the room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tiffany T
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Like many, my wife and I were in Houston for appointments at M D Anderson. We booked something close and got a wonderful surprise. Had never stayed in an Extended Stay and reading the somewhat luke warm reviews I was a little worried. Wrong. This hotel is putting great effort in upgrading. The rooms were clean roomy and quite sound proof. The staff was most willing to help in anyway. They extended my stay by two days when the hospital held us over and refunded me a day when the hospital released us early. It was well after check out time and they allowed us to leave and gladly refunded that nights charge. If you are looking for the Ritz and many of the reviewers clearly are go and pay the extra money and stay somewhere else but if you want the best value I have experienced in a while have no fear of Extended Stay America. The shuttle ran exactly on time and like most we had our favorite desk clerk our was Barbara

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My Hubby and I stayed here last weekend. Tiffany at the front desk was awesome and so nice! She even gave me some of her own cough drops because I had a cough. The rooms are newly redecorated and very tasteful. The only negatives were no toilet paper in the room but Tiffany quickly saw to that. And the room at too much air freshener smell but all in all we thought the place was great! We would definitely stay there again. Good location and price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple