“No towels two nights in a row”

Quality Inn & Suites Reliant Park/Medical Center
Ranked #368 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Hempstead, Texas
“No towels two nights in a row”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I can understand room service forgetting to replace towels in the bathroom, but when I called front desk to request towels I was questioned as if I didn't see the towels or if I just wanted more towels then that were left.(which were no towels) I was then told I had to go pick them up myself if I wanted towels. After getting back to the room after 12 midnight and you get ready to take shower and realize there are no towels the last thing I wanted to do was walk to front desk to get some. Thing is if this just happened one night I would've let it slide and made no mention of it here but it happened two nights in a row out of the week that I stayed there.

• Stayed March 2013

1 Thank Rymer23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband & I have stayed at this hotel in the past and each time it is a great experience. The beds are very comfortable and the staff was great. We will definitely stay at this hotel in the future when needed!

1 Thank Michelle M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here in early February and had a great experience. The hotel was perfect in terms of convenience and service. I was visiting a family member at the MD Anderson Hospital and they offered a free shuttle over to the hospital. All the staff was very courteous and accommodating. The hotel looked to be under some minor construction, but they put me in a brand new room with new carpet and paint. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Schenscher
Canutillo, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn during the rodeo. The beds were excellent. Even though the motel was booked, the rooms were quiet. We were able to walk to the Rodeo and we even got a ride over in the van as well. The breakfast area could be a little larger as there was not enough room and we had to eat in our room, but the overall experience was great. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza at a later date and the beds were not near as comfortable as at the Quality Inn. The staff was friendly and even let us check in thirty minutes early. We will definately stay here in the future.

1 Thank Donna D
Adamsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have stayed at the Quality Inn once before. We were very happy with our stay, it was within walking distance of the Reliant Center. They had a very friendly staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast!

1 Thank Rhonda B
nac tx
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had an appointment at MDA Cancer center and although it was an event week (rodeo). Trevor went beyond what I expected to accommodate me with a room. He is truly a gem. The hotel is perfect if you're traveling alone. The entrances have security card locks and the room entrances are on the inside.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Shant2012
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Quality Inn for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo a few weeks ago. We were looking for a hotel that was fairly close to Reliant Park so we could walk and avoid the headache of parking, and this place was perfect for that. We really weren't in the room too much, but they were definitely clean. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. I usually come to Houston once a year for the Rodeo, and I will definitely stay at this Quality Inn again next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple