“A Very Good Place To Stay”

Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase
Ranked #11 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We made a trip to Houston for my wife and daughter to see a doctor and stayed a couple of nights at the Red Roof Inn at Westchase (#229). The room was very spaceious and the amnities were good. We had the misfortune of having the bathroom light quitting on us right after we checked in, I reported it to the front desk and they repaired it very quickly. Good Job!! On the morning of our checkout, the toilet quit working and I reported that to the management also and I am confident that they will give it even more priority than they did the light. We delt with Sheena and Mary for our concerns, and I must say that they both are the best customer service agents I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. They are totally customer oriented and completely professional in every way. This hotel is extremely lucky to have these two persons working for them. My suggestion is that they be kept at all costs.

Room Tip: I would suggest opting for the larger rooms would be desirable. They have loads of room and are app...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Billy P.:
We at Red Roof Inns Westchase would like to thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to serve you. We are here 24/7 to accommodate you, our guest, as you are our priority. Whether you need to find a good restaurant or have a light go out, we’re here to take care of you to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
For our guests convenience, our property is equipped with an elevator and accessible room to make it easier for them to access their accommodations. Our rooms have free wireless internet for those who need to map out all Houston has to offer. Our guest rooms have clean, comfortable beds for our guests to relax and recharge. Red Roof Inns Westchase also provides free morning coffee to help our guests start their day.
We welcome you to visit us again very soon, thank you.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The experience I had here started off poorly when I compared it to my stay in park Ten lane Red roof inn. Wifi was bad and the rug slimy. No Tv remote control in the room.
These improved after a change of room was done after a few days and the service also improved.
The staff were friendly though and seemed genuinely dedicated to their jobs.
An average inn with good staff. Dora was also a very nice staff who made sure issues in my room were addressed promptly all the time.

Room Tip: Under renovation for now.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Anselm D:
Thank you for letting us and others know of your stay here at Red Roof Inns Westchase.
We strive to provide our guests with a great room upon check-in and we will look into this matter without delay.
All members of our team are here to make your stay an enjoyable one. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay an enjoyable experience, please let us know That's what we're here for; you, our guest.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

It is a pleasure to stay in this hotel, I feel very welcome any time that I visit this place, all the staff is very nice and helpful, Mary is the best! she always help me with the best attitud, Dora and Heidi (sorry if I misspell her name) they are very nice and they always have the best attitud. This place always is very clean and the have the best beds and pillows!!! I sleep very good...
Thank you!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Veronica H.:

Thank you so much for letting us and others know about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn Westchase. We appreciate your kind words! We take pride in our staff and their ability and willingness to take care of you, our guest.

Our property is staffed all day, every day to answer any questions you may have and to ensure your visit with us is a pleasant one. Whether you're looking for a nearby restaurant with good food, or need assistance accessing our free wireless internet, our staff is here for you.
Thanks again and welcome to the Red Roof Inns Westchase family!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Red Roof Inn- Westchase had me seeing red. My fiance and I stayed there last Christmas. It was a hot mess. Although the front office staff was friendly the room we were placed in was filled with cigarette smoke after we specifically asked for a non smoking room. The staff did change our room but the conditions around the facility were not safe. All kinds of thugs and hoodlums were running around and the stairwells leading to the rooms were looking like a back ally way. I had no idea what kind of nonsense was about to go down. Overall I would never recommend staying there unless poverty has forced you to. But even still there are safer places than that.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank upstandingcitizen
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Upstandingcitizen:

We would like to thank you for letting us know about your stay with us last year. Our property is staffed at all times to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. We encourage our guests to let us know if there is anything we can do to make their stay a pleasant one. Whether it is to bring something to our attention or to inquire about area restaurants, ask us and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I seem to find myself in Houston yet again..I remember the last hotel I stayed at not to pricey.,...didnt scare the crap out if me I could actually get some sleep!..knowing thIs I go to this address..same friendly day time staff. Mr. Timothy I believe handled all my accommodations and made sure I had a proper room. Clean..no one outside(near me at least)) maid rosa was very friend I would yet again program my gps this address

• Stayed: May 2013
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Jayjayyy:

Welcome home! We at Red Roof Inns Westchase welcome you to our loyal family of guests! By keeping us in your GPS, you'll always find us, your home away from home.

Our staff strives to provide clean, comfortable rooms with free wifi, coffee, and many other ammenities. Ultimately, it is you our guest that makes it all happen and we appreciate your continued patronage; thank you!

We look forward to your visit to our Inn again very soon.

Enthusiastically,

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Best stay ever. Room very clean very spacious hotel very quiet and everyone working for the hotel very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this site if you want to rest and a good nights sleep!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Fred M.:
We appreciate you letting us and other know about your pleasant stay here at Red Roof Inns Westchase; thank you!
Our entire staff is here to help make your stay with us a comfortable and pleasant one. Our rooms are equipped with a spacious, comfortable king or two double beds. We also offer free wi-fi, cable, calls, and a coffee bar for our guests enjoyment. For our guests who want to see the sights, we are minutes from The Galleria shopping center and City Centre. There are many restarants within walking distance from our inn.
The staff at Red Roof Inns Westchase would like to welcome you to our family and look forward to you visiting us again very soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have to share someone else's review about this hotel; Very poor; I did not expect to see people smoking in the parking lot, much less smoking pot... I expressed my concerns to the hotel staff. I stayed there for 4 nights, I had no choice since I had already paid in advanced, otherwise I would have left the moment I arrived. The room was never cleaned, the beds were never made, we had to ask for towels every day because the service would not even leave towels in the room on a daily basis; and we are talkinga about cheap towels, the ones you find for a dollar in the dollar store.

Room Tip: Before making your reservation, let them know about your knowledge about this hotel; maybe then they...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Edwin R
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Edwin R.:
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn Westchase. We appreciate your feedback and will look into your concerns immediately.
Our desk is staffed 24/7 to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. If there is anything we can do to make your stay enjoyable, please let us know so that we may earn your business.
We trust that you will visit us again very soon; you will be impressed.

Repectfully,