“My trip to Houston”

Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase
Ranked #12 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I travel a lot and for the value and location this is a good choice.. Sheena at the front is great she always has a great demeanor even when confronted with a difficult Executive Chef... i would like to thank her

• Stayed: February 2013
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Chef Bishop:

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Houston Westchase to meet your accommodation needs. We are very proud of our desk staff and Sheena consistently meets our high standards of customer service. We are proud of our entire staff, and their dedication shows in our clean, comfortable rooms and world-class customer service.

After a long day at the office, or the kitchen, we have the perfect recipe for a great nights rest!

Thanks,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The hotel staff is so nice and polite. The frond desk is so helpful for me especially for my first time here. Great location and clean room. Big space for me to work on my laptop. Wireless service is reliable for work. I work for an it deparment so i do travel alot to a budget hotel just to have a good night sleep. Overall i been to a few red roof. it is statisfing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Sui S.:
Thanks for allowing our team at Red Roof Inns Westchase to serve your accommodation needs. We appreciate your kind words and your taking a few moments to let us and others know of your positive experience.
We provide our guests with free wireless internet to accommodate their business needs. Our business travelers appreciate the ability to catch up on work while relaxing in our clean, comfortable rooms.
Welcome to the Red Roof Inns Westchase family of happy guests!

Enthusiastically,

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Mary at the front desk is the nicest person. She goes out of her way to make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible. If there is anything you need just ask her and she will do her best to see that it is done. There was a nice counter and office chair where I could sit with my laptop and do what I needed done. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: When in doubt just tell Mary what you need and she will do her best to get it for you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Collin C.:
Thank you! We appreciate your kind words reflecting the great service you received during your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure our guests have a pleasant, comfortable stay with us; and, we work to achieve that goal by providing world-class service to our guests. Our staff is the key to ensuring our guests are pleasantly surprised when they visit the Red Roof Inn Houston Westchase. Welcome aboard!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I can not believe how people can rate this "hotel" as excellent or even good!!! This place was the worst experience ever for me and my family! I read this comments before booking but I think this comments come for the family owner, what I found there was like a homeless occupants, people drinking, yelling and smoking in the parking lot and the main entrance and there were all kind of people Latino, whites and black but they look rude and not friendly; We couldn't access to the hotel because of this, my kids and wife were very afraid, We have to sleep in another hotel plus the room we slept 2 nights of 4 never was cleaned, no vacuum, on beds no linen change, no towels, really bad smell. The staff in front desk some friendly some rude. Please keep looking if you want a reservation here, better you paid extra 20 bucks and find something a lot better, after this bad experience we found close and cleaner hotels plus you can sleep without worries, this place is not as good as it looks or people said. I don't recommended this place to a families but a guys who like drink and smoke yes.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank blackwhiteeye
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Blackwhiteeye:
Thank you for making us aware of your experience during your stay. We welcome your feedback and we will address your concerns immediately.
Our intent is to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay at Red Roof Inn Westchase. We have staff on duty 24 hours a day to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. We are here to take care of you should you need anything or wish to bring something to our attention.
We welcome you to visit us again very soon; we think you will be impressed
Thanks,

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very pleased to stay at the Westchase Red Roof Inn in Houston, Tx. All of the personnel were very respectful and always willing to help. Roderic, the front desk's, Guest Service Representative, was excellent in providing assistance. He possess superior human skills, is very/sincerely polite, and is a hard worker. The Inn was very clean, even to the point of smelling when walking down the halls, which says a great deal about the individuals who keep the Inn clean. In this writer's belief, this Inn should receive 5 stars!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Judy K:
Thanks so much for the review of your stay with us. We at Red Roof Inn Westchase appreciate you letting us and others know of your enjoyable experience. We are a dedicated team that pursues excellence in all that we do. We take pride providing a clean, quiet room at an affordable price, while providing world-class service to our guests.
We look forward to your next visit with us very soon.
Happy Holidays from the team at Red Roof Inn Westchase!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've always been skeptical in staying at hotels but from the moment I walked into the lobby Timothy Harris put me & my son at ease & made our stay here more than enjoyable. The customer service here is great w an awesome team that follows. The rooms are very well maintained & .. . I just CANT think of any reason why anyone wouldn't want to stay here. I rate my stay here five stars & I'd recommend it to my friends, family & coworkers.

• Stayed: December 2012
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Tourjapan:
We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know of your positive experience at Red Roof Inn Westchase. Our skeptical clients are often those that become our loyal guests as they know quality when they see it. A quality stay is what you will find here; both in clean, comfortable rooms and world-class service from our desk staff.
Mr. Timothy has over a decade of experience in consistently exceeding client expectations and leads our team by example everyday.
We look forward to your continued loyalty and welcome you to our Red Roof family.
Jon B

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Highly recommended. My wife and I needed to spend three weeks in the area on business. We chose this hotel out of several in the neighborhood (all roughly the same price). We were ready to leave if it didn't work out. We didn't. Sheena (nighttime manager) and Mary (daytime) were excellent. They were as good as any staff I have met at any five star hotel. Their concern, cheerfulness and professional attitude made all the difference. Timothy, the Assistant Manager, was also top notch. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Red Roof Inns W, sales and marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Mr. and Mrs.Trebornosnam:
We at Red Roof Inn Westchase appreciate your feedback about your stay with us. We welcome discerning guests such as yourself to visit us and let others know of your positive experience. Sheena and Mary are very experienced customer service agents whom we are very proud of.
To ensure our guest rooms are clean and comfortable, our conscientious cleaning staff works hard to leave a positive impression with our guests.
We welcome you and the Mrs. to visit us again very soon.
Jon B