“Fair hotel not my 1st choice if I return to that area!”

Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase
Ranked #9 of 517 Hotels in Houston
“Fair hotel not my 1st choice if I return to that area!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Easy check in. Lots of night time activity outside in parking lot upon arrival, looks somewhat suspect. Room on the 3rd floor very quite surprised me. Beds are average. Stayed over holiday weekend 4 nights due family overflow issues just slept and showered at hotel gone all day. The area is light industrial business area not much to do in immediate area but a few fast food and casual food places. If you are female traveling through wouldn't recommend but couples or males no problems really. Ask for room on upper floors due to all the wandering strangers outside.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank BurnsTx
Jonathan B, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Mr.Burns,
We always strive to provide our guests with a positive experience here at Red Roof Inns Westchase. Thank you for letting us know about any issues during your stay which require our attention. We have interior rooms that have controlled access in addition to first floor rooms for our guests convenience. All of our entrances are monitored by our staff to ensure our guests experience is a safe and pleasant one.We have security procedures in place to help ensure our guests stay is 100% positive.
Thanks,
Jonathan B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed August 25, 2011

It's been years since I stayed at a Red Roof Inn. I didn't realize what I'd been missing. Our stay at this Red Roof Inn (and the one in Mobile, Al) was so enjoyable I will only stay at Red Roof Inn in my future travels. Thank you Red Roof Inn. Ron Miller

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear Flashflorida,
Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience during your stay with us. We are so glad that you chose us for your lodging needs and look forward to your next visit.
San Antonio
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Dolores at the front desk always takes good care of me with my reservations. She is pleasant and very helpful!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear ColonelDoctor,
Thanks so much for letting us know about your stay at Red Roof Inns Westchase. We will be sure to acknowledge our team member as we are very proud of the wonderful job she does. We take great care in building our team so that we have the best employees in place to take care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Thanks,
Reviewed July 18, 2011

i had a situation with a guest i purchased a room for. this guest was about to commit an illegal act. once i was sure of this i contacted the desk clerk on duty, Corey White. he then immediately contacted the g.m., Timothy Harris, who then contacted the guest and convienced them to depart immediately before the authorities were called. they did so and no unlawful activities occurred. thanks to the swift actions of mr. white and mr. harris the reputation of the establishment was protected and i will continue to use the red roof as my first choice of overnight lodging. i would like to thank each of them personally for their involvement.

a very satisfied customer and loyal guest. sean hayes

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank happyfeets_11
Dear Mr.Hayes,
Thank you so much for allowing us to address and remedy this situation. Our staff is always available and trained to handle any situation that may arise. We look forward to your continued business with us.
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Julie and Timothy werre very friendly and very helpful. Service was fast, lobby area was very clean.
I couldn't ask for better service.

Room Tip: Just look at the rooms available and get the one that best fits you, they'll always haave a grea...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Mzmimi24,
Thank you so much forwarding your positive experience to us.We our so proud of Julie and Timothy as they provide spectacular service to our guests on a consistent basis. All of our rooms have in-room coffee and refrigerators for our guests convenience.We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Thanks for visiting us,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I always stay at red roof hotels when I travel with my family. I like the price and they have just enough space for me and my family. Any way, I was traveling through the Houston area when I stopped at the red roof on the beltway 8 Westheimer area. I have stayed there a few years back and swore I would never go back because the people it attracted as guests. Well the day was getting long and my kids were hungry so i stopped at the I hop next to the red roof. While I was there I saw the parking lot of the hotel and how it looked cleaner than I remembered it to be. After eating I Went in to check out the prices and found it to still be in my budget. I got a room on the third floor and saw how clean looking it was compared to last time. We slept great. In the morning I needed some extra towels and ran across Haiti the housekeeper. She was so friendly and was a very happy person. I have not had customer service like that in years. Thanks and hope you all let her know. It is hard to find a loyal employee who seems so happy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Hotelguest,

Thank you so much for letting us know of your positive experience during your stay. We have a new owner that has worked very hard to improve every aspect of the property to ensure a positive experience for our guests. We have changed for the better and are dedicated to constant improvement. Welcome back to Red Roof Inns.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I stayed a long trip here, and found that the staff are very friendly and helpful.
I especially very impressed with Sandra and Haydee, 2 of the housekeeping staff. They are always helpful and very nice. My room is always clean and fresh. They went out of their way to make my stay more pleasant.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Jonathan B, at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Namquang,

Thanks so much for letting us know about your positive experience during your stay at Red Roof Inns Westchase. We will be sure to forward your comment to our staff members. Stop by to see us again soon. We will be sure to keep up the good work.