Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerbedroom suitehome away from homelong staybusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerhotel stafffull kitchenfitness roomeasy accessclean roomsfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationgreat place to staynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Not only were the accomodations exceptional, but the staff were incredibly courteous, attentive and helpful. Our children enjoyed the nice, warm pool and we all enjoyed the delicious breakfast AND evening dinners on the weeknights. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Suraiya,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I will share your comments with our team. It will make their day to hear that they exceeded your expectations in customer service. It is our goal to make you feel at home. I'm also glad to see that you enjoyed our pool as well as our complimentary breakfast and dinner here at the Homewood Suites Westchase. We hope to see you again soon. If you would like assistance with any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stay regularly at Homewood properties and this is one of the best we have experienced. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was huge. Each bedroom has a king size bed and en-suite and there is a separate living area. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. The free breakfast and evening light meal are very nice. Our room was at the rear of the property and there was a bit of traffic noise during the morning peak period. We would stay here again and highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If you don't need 2 bedrooms a room towards the front of the hotel may be quieter during the morning peak period.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Station,
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and complimentary breakfast and dinner here at the Homewood Suites Westchase. We would love to see you again the next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I loved staying at the Homewood Suites in Houston. They truly made it feel like home. Within 2 days, the staff knew me by first name. Everyone was wonderful, not just to the guest, but to their fellow co-workers. I watched as management assist with the cleaning of the dining room tables. The staff are happy and made helping each other fun. It was a pleasure to observe such cohesiveness.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Tawanna R,
Thank you for your kind words. I will share them with my team. It is our goal, at the Homewood Suites Westchase, to make our guests feel at home. I am glad to see that you experienced excellent customer service. We would love to see you again soon. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you would like assistance with any future reservations. Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Well maintained and clean. Great value. I like the hotel location because it's quiet, although very close to main thoroughfare. The staff at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was goo.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear QuangN244,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad that you felt we were a good value. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Definitely a great hotel for the price. Staff is excellent and amenities were satisfactory as well. The hotel as well as the rooms were very clean. The location is right in the center of everything needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Jeffery L,
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that my staff is doing such a great job. We would love to see you again. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you. If you need any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.