“Great customer service”

Ranked #57 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Great customer service”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My colleague and I only had the pleasure of staying one night at this hotel on business but were delighted with the amenities, cleanliness and most of all, the wonderful staff. They provide service with a genuine enthusiasm and having witnessed one of their morning "huddles", you know that this is something they pride themselves on. Loved the breakfast. Loved the wonderfully comfy beds. Loved that nothing was too much trouble. Usually stay at the Houstonian but this is now my new favourite for business trips to Houston. Congratulations on the amazing service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear S F,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you received excellent service and enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. The team does feel a lot of pride is showcased during our "huddles". We would love to see you again soon. If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

713-334-2424

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My kids needed help in the morning with breakfast and the staff went above and beyond! They were extremely friendly. The rooms were very clean. We were able to do work via the internet in our room. The only problem I had was the fan in our room only worked on extreme low and our AC was quite loud.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Nathan M,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that the staff was helpful and friendly. I have had our engineers repair the issue with the air conditioning in the room. Thank you for letting us know. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I found this hotel to be very comfortable with everything you could possibly need away from home. All the staff were helpful and friendly and I would defintely recommend a stay at this hotel if you are in Houston.

Dear Jennifer B Mrs C,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

although there were signs posted that said that this hotel was under renovation, this hotel was quiet and clean.

I had traveled to Houston to visit my mother who lives with my brother. This hotel was close to his house and had a great rate.

The staff were welcoming and efficient. My room was spacious and well appointed.

Many time you will go to a particular coffee shop, bypassing others because the service and the welcoming nature of the staff are exceptional. The Homewood Suites at Westchase is this type of hotel.

Room Tip: I think all room in this hotel would be great!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear FIUSMC,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm thanks,
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This a great hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and made me feel welcome. My room was recently remodeled and everything was new and functioned. The kitchen area was great for making a quick meal or snack.

Dear Terrell W,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind thanks,
Santa Barbara, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel which has complimentary breakfasts and dinners. They are currently improving the hotel too with construction and by replacing furniture in the suites (not that they were in need of replacing). The staff is the most friendly I have ever met and the hotel shop is a nice convenience and is not overpriced.

Dear Kristof I,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to here that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We would love to see you again soon. If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind thanks
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for a weekend soccer tournament. Suites were perfect having kids with soccer equipment everywhere. This hotel was designed with families in mind! And the breakfast was great. The location is good stores and resturants minutes away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Gabe1405,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We would love to see you again soon. If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.