Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Ranked #51 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Satisfied”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I'm fairly satisfied with the service of the hotel. However, I'm not to fond of this review. Minimum 200 characters? really? am I writing a school essay? People should be allowed to write any kind of review, whether it's short or long one!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent hotel, with helpful staff and clean rooms. Though a bit pricey (for the suite comprising of 2 rooms with a king-sized bed each), it compares favourably with other hotels of similar quality. I will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

New Orleans, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

One afternoon, staff walked in unannounced while I was partially dressed, and on another night a young couple came by, ignored my privacy sign, and asked if I was 'Jason' (I'm going to assume drug users since they had no idea who they were looking for). Also expect calls from the front desk. Other than that, nice breakfasts and large, clean suites. Great A/C too. Next time I'll probably try one of the two other extended stays across the street to see if I have a better stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear David G,
Thank you for your feedback following your stay at the Homewood Suites Houston-Westchase. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and large, clean suites. I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you encountered while you were our guest. I will be addressing your comments with my staff immediately. We hope you give us a chance to make things right and try us again next time you find yourself in the area.

Tracy J.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at Hilton homewood west chase for 3 months, I had a great experience and shared great camaraderie with the hotel staff.Everyone from reception to cleaning staff was very friendly and hospitable. It is definitely worth the money and right next to Westheimer Road, which offers great variety of culinary choices.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Pune, India
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice work and satisfactory services, need to improve on food quality, there are only very limeted option specially for vegetarians. stafff is very supportive, best part is you can enjoy playing vollyball or basketball after your office work.

Florence, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Top raiting for my weekend stay. Staff greated me on arrival and showed that i was very important to the hotel. From the smiling faces of the breakfast staff to the check out i felt like my business was greatly appreciated. I stay at allot of hotels during the year and this weekend ranks close to the top. Thanks to the Homewood Suites staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about the Homewood Suites Houston-Westchase. We truly care about our guests. I will share your feedback with my team. We hope to see you again real soon.

Tracy J
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is an Excellent facility! The Staff here is very friendly, courteous and attentive. Awesome! Clean hotel. Convenient location. Had a couple of maintenance problems that were immediately fixed. Beautiful grounds. Wonderful 'home away from home'. Will definitely stay here repeatedly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback of the Homewood Suites Houston-Westchase. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,