“Great hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Ranked #58 of 518 Hotels in Houston
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I vel frequently for business and stay in many different hotels several weeks a month. This was my first time in a Homewood suites and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodations excellent! I will stay here again. the food at the breakfast buffet and managers evening social was a nice surprise. Sometimes I ate in the dining room or would take my food and wine to my room for a quiet meal

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner dining options. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent staff which will make sure comfortable and happy stay. They will help you at any extend , helpful and happy place to stay. I really like the breakfast they served. Nice amenities like swimming pool, volleyball court ample space for parking.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our pool and sports court. It's a great way to keep the whole family entertained. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I have a bit of wanderlust so having five kids can put a damper on getaways. We have stayed in various hotels with our kids over the years in diverse places. We live only a few hours from Houston and wanted a fun weekend trip. I have to say that we have paid much more for very poor quality but this hotel almost made us feel guilty. The quality/size of the rooms, the service, etc. made us feel like what we paid was an absolute steal. We stayed in the two bedroom suite. It was clean, fresh-smelling, and nicely decorated. The fireplace was a nice bonus. The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating. This says a lot considering how much we have paid in the past to have hotel staff look down their noses at us when they see a family of seven walk in. We would most certainly recommend this hotel to any and everyone who is looking. Homewood Suites seriously restored our faith in hotel stays.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shawn C

Thank you for your feedback. You and your family are always welcome here at the Homewood Suites Houston-Westchase. I'm glad you enjoyed the spacious size of our suites. Please let us know when you are coming back to Houston. We would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I would like to describe that I was on my business trip and my wife was accompanying me on vacation. We enjoyed the stay at hotel very much. You get home like feeling in Homewood Suites as the Suite was extreamly clean, quiet and hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel staff was ever smiling and ready to help you in any manner. The Business Center was good and the quality of Pool and Spa was excellent. The taste and variety of complimentary breakfast and dinner (with beer and wine) was good. Over all we enjoyed our stay with the hotel and definitely consider it again if we need to stay in the same area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback of the Homewood Suites Houston-Westchase. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our many amenities and found our hotel to be clean and quiet. We'd love to see you again soon. Please let us know if you would like assistance with any future reservations.

Tracy James

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Within 15 minutes to downtown Houston, this hotel was not cheap but was worth it. A 2-bedroom, 2 bath suite accomodated our family of 5 (with 3 teens!) perfectly, the breakfast had good variety, the pool was open late, and the Evening Reception was something we hadn't experienced in other hotels of the same class. Though near a busy thoroughfare (Westheimer) the parking lot was large and safe, and noise was not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the only hotel I stay at when I am in the area. The staff is professional, the rooms are immaculate, and the pool and business center are the best. The hot breakfasts and the evening meals are a great plus. and makes the hotel even a better value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is my second stay at this Homewood Suites in two years. A very safe and serene environment, home away from home where guests are made to feel at home. This Homewood offers value for money and I will surely look out to stay here on my next visit to the Houston area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business