“Delightful Surprise”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Ranked #51 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been traveling quite a bit lately and have been staying in a variety of locations. Staff was pleasant and accommodating as usual. Room was large and comfortable. Dinner was included and was a delightful surprise. The menu consisted of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and salad. I think Sarah made the chicken. It was possibly the best fried chicken ever to dance on my palate. Convenient location considering it was in Houston. Room rate was reasonable. I ordered room service for breakfast. I wish it had arrived closer to 6:00 than exactly 6:30 (which was the timeline).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Homewood absolutely wins hands down on customer service and comfort of stay for the price. They gaurentee satisfaction and deliver the goods. Some Homewood Suites vary in furnishings and decor but on customer relationship management they win hands down. This is even over more expensive chains. Very impressed this one has been a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WestchaseHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really means a lot to us that you took the time to fill out our survey. I do hope that we see you the next time you're in Houston. If you would like assistance with any future reservations or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Spacious, fresh, and clean suite. Staff, especially housekeeping, was remarkably helpful, friendly, and courteous. Nice fresh bed linens and pillows, with very comfortable bed. Small pets allowed, but extra charge.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WestchaseHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! We would love to see you the next time you are in town. Please let me know if you would like assistance with any future reservations.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've had a couple great stays here - I love suites when I'm on the road. It gives you a more homie feel. There is a TV in the living area as well as in the bedroom. You can close off the doors between the living and bedroom areas if you'd like.

The Kitchenette is a plus.
Everyone was nice.
The rooms are a nice size.
Housekeeping did a good job.
Work out room is not good.
They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi.
They have free breakfast, free wi-fi, and free dinner M-Thursday nights (i.e., chicken strips or Chuy's enchiladas) along with wine and beer. I will definitely come back here!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always great to hear from our guests. Let us know if you would like any assistnace with future reservations. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family and I have traveled for 25 years. We have stayed at numerous properties from 3 stars and up. My husband is working in the Westchase district currently and I needed a getaway. We stayed in a two bedroom suite on first floor. It was my husband, son, grandson and I, in room 119. We were there for 11 days and we have never been so impressed with the personalities of the "entire" staff of any place we have stayed like we were here!

They have major renovations going on at this property and the improvements are just going to make this an even better place to stay if you are looking for long term lodging. The only thing I did not like is there is no outdoor pool or tanning spot... that's just me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ Very family friendly and pet friendly.

+ Convenient location to beltway, Galleria, Mall and plenty of shopping, dining and gas stations.

+ The breakfast (7 days) and dinners with beer & wine (Monday - Friday) were very nice. Simple blessings of having someone else prepare meals and clean up everything!!!

+ The guest laundry on 2nd Floor is the best set up I have ever had to do laundry while traveling! Not only is it clean with a wash tub, running water, hand soap and paper towels. It has chairs and a table to get comfortable and a table to drop and fold clothes on. The very best feature... It is Air Conditioned with a window looking toward the Beltway! Wonderful!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Thank you Sharon, Betty, Libby, Tracy, Amwar, Jose, Byron, Julian, Miss Elaine, & more... We miss you already! See you again real soon;-} *~*

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I got put in the smoking room. The check in process was not good because the front desk agent was not pleasant, didn't even confirm the room type. It was my first time at this property and I will never stay again. I asked from the agent if he can put me in the nonsmoking room since I am allergic to smoking smell. Another thing , there was a black dirty mark on toilet which was really disgusting. No one took care of that. I understand that I stayed under employee rate but I should be treated as same as other guest. Overall, the evening staff was not helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nibo c
Tracy J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your feedback about your room assignment as well as your bathroom and apologize for these issues. We have addressed these issues with our staff and value all of our guests equally.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to the Marriott across the street which was under renovations! Did not say no pool etc. so I walked over to the Hilton last minute and was greeted by Latoyia the upmost amazing service I received and assisted me to get the best possible rate. I usually do this shopping online but she was so helpful. The staff Jose was great when I needed assistance in the rooms also. No issues quiet clean, decent variety of breakfast. And the manger was so nice also. I got sick and they gave me no issue to get a late check out. This location is close to galleria and downtown. great experience. thank you guys!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
WestchaseHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

I really appreciate your feedback! Customer service is so important to our team, and we are pleased to hear that you had a great time with us. I will let Jose and Latoyia know that they had an impact on your visit. We hope to see you again soon.