“Superb Accommodations!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Ranked #47 of 501 Hotels in Houston
United States
“Superb Accommodations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Spacious, fresh, and clean suite. Staff, especially housekeeping, was remarkably helpful, friendly, and courteous. Nice fresh bed linens and pillows, with very comfortable bed. Small pets allowed, but extra charge.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

WestchaseHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! We would love to see you the next time you are in town. Please let me know if you would like assistance with any future reservations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've had a couple great stays here - I love suites when I'm on the road. It gives you a more homie feel. There is a TV in the living area as well as in the bedroom. You can close off the doors between the living and bedroom areas if you'd like.

The Kitchenette is a plus.
Everyone was nice.
The rooms are a nice size.
Housekeeping did a good job.
Work out room is not good.
They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi.
They have free breakfast, free wi-fi, and free dinner M-Thursday nights (i.e., chicken strips or Chuy's enchiladas) along with wine and beer. I will definitely come back here!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always great to hear from our guests. Let us know if you would like any assistnace with future reservations. We would love to see you again!
St. Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family and I have traveled for 25 years. We have stayed at numerous properties from 3 stars and up. My husband is working in the Westchase district currently and I needed a getaway. We stayed in a two bedroom suite on first floor. It was my husband, son, grandson and I, in room 119. We were there for 11 days and we have never been so impressed with the personalities of the "entire" staff of any place we have stayed like we were here!

They have major renovations going on at this property and the improvements are just going to make this an even better place to stay if you are looking for long term lodging. The only thing I did not like is there is no outdoor pool or tanning spot... that's just me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ Very family friendly and pet friendly.

+ Convenient location to beltway, Galleria, Mall and plenty of shopping, dining and gas stations.

+ The breakfast (7 days) and dinners with beer & wine (Monday - Friday) were very nice. Simple blessings of having someone else prepare meals and clean up everything!!!

+ The guest laundry on 2nd Floor is the best set up I have ever had to do laundry while traveling! Not only is it clean with a wash tub, running water, hand soap and paper towels. It has chairs and a table to get comfortable and a table to drop and fold clothes on. The very best feature... It is Air Conditioned with a window looking toward the Beltway! Wonderful!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Thank you Sharon, Betty, Libby, Tracy, Amwar, Jose, Byron, Julian, Miss Elaine, & more... We miss you already! See you again real soon;-} *~*

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your feedback. It really means a lot to us that you took the time to fill out our survey. I do hope that we see you the next time you're in Houston. If you would like assistance with any future reservations or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I got put in the smoking room. The check in process was not good because the front desk agent was not pleasant, didn't even confirm the room type. It was my first time at this property and I will never stay again. I asked from the agent if he can put me in the nonsmoking room since I am allergic to smoking smell. Another thing , there was a black dirty mark on toilet which was really disgusting. No one took care of that. I understand that I stayed under employee rate but I should be treated as same as other guest. Overall, the evening staff was not helpful.

1 Thank nibo c
Tracy J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your feedback about your room assignment as well as your bathroom and apologize for these issues. We have addressed these issues with our staff and value all of our guests equally.
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to the Marriott across the street which was under renovations! Did not say no pool etc. so I walked over to the Hilton last minute and was greeted by Latoyia the upmost amazing service I received and assisted me to get the best possible rate. I usually do this shopping online but she was so helpful. The staff Jose was great when I needed assistance in the rooms also. No issues quiet clean, decent variety of breakfast. And the manger was so nice also. I got sick and they gave me no issue to get a late check out. This location is close to galleria and downtown. great experience. thank you guys!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
WestchaseHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
I really appreciate your feedback! Customer service is so important to our team, and we are pleased to hear that you had a great time with us. I will let Jose and Latoyia know that they had an impact on your visit. We hope to see you again soon.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My stay in the Homewood suites in westchase was very enjoyable and relaxing. I had very good sleep, good internet connection and a very good breakfast with lots of options in the morning. The staff was very friendly and ready to attend any questions.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tracy J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
We are very happy to read that you had a great experience with us. We have recently added items to our breakfast to add more variety for our guests. I will share your feedback with our team. Let us know the next time you are in Houston. We would love to see you again soon.
Harris, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We felt so welcomed at Homewood Suites. We travel a lot and found Homewood to be unique. The staff was absolutely wonderful and delivered customer service that felt like it was from the 1950's. We were so pleased with the room and the breakfast and dinner. Thank you Homewood Suites

Room Tip: We needed a two bedroom. The two bedrooms were separated by the kitchen and living room, so they fel...