“Nice Homewood Suites”

Ranked #112 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Orlando, Florida
“Nice Homewood Suites”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Good Location, helpful staff, nice rooms. good place to stay for multi-day trips. managers reception was nice, food variety was good. This is what I expect from a Homewood Suites. Always stay there whenever possible

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I share all of our guest's responses with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours. People often take the time to tell us when we are doing wrong and less likely to tell us when we are doing something right. These types of responses from our valued guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Arvada, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed in the two bedroom suite for a total of three nights. We are a family of four with a 14 year old girl and an 18 year old boy. The room gave us more than enough space for privacy and family time. The basketball court was a cool amenity for our active family. The breakfast was better quality than most hotel breakfasts. We were within an hour from Galveston and about 15 minutes from the airport. This was the perfect choice for our family and I would highly recommend it for families with older children (teenagers) because there is enough to do, fun stuff near the hotel including the space center, a mall and movie theater. We will definitely be staying in a Homewood Suites again! Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far away from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Houston/Clear Lake-NASA area.

Fort Knox, Kentucky
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Overall my stay at Homewood Suites was a very pleasant experience. The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly, professional, and polite. Breakfast was provided every morning and was well balanced. There was an excellent variety of food to choose from. Dinner was offered Monday thru Thursday. The meals were very good as well. Having the option to eat at the hotel assisted in saving time and money throughout my stay. As I initially stated, my stay at Homewood Suites was very pleasant. I will stay there again duirng my travels.

Denver, CO, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Great suites, nice lobby. Staff was friendly. Breakfast area is attractive. The room/suite layout was very unique making this stay seem special. Internet worked well. Very clean, and good cable tv selection. I look forward to returning

Riverside, California
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was my first experience with Homewood Suites by Hilton and became fan of this chain. Unfortinately never saw nice Homewood Suites like this one but still looking and the others are goods too! Would recommend.
The room was excellent, it was just everything you want for the price (price is reasonable good).
We liked the design of the room, the cleanliness, the quality of everything. We had room with separated bedroom, it was nice as I watch TV and browse internet until late night daily while my husband is sleeping.
I love this Hotel very much and dreaming to meet another same in the future in this chain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 21, 2014

hotel was great only problem stayed during spring break and the room above us you could tell had kids they were running back and forth it usually quieted down around 11pm. Rooms were clean and all employees polite.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Arley, Alabama, United States
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past five or six years. It is centrally located near shopping, restaurants and other services. Access to I-45 is about three minutes away. It is close enough to downtown Houston, but far enough away from traffic problems and noise. The entire staff is helpful and very pleasant.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Clear Lake
TownePlace Suites Houston Clear Lake

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!