Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
$127
$169
$239
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$88
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsspace centerkemah boardwalkbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenliving roomcomplimentary breakfastlocation is greathome away from homeevening receptionexcellent hotelthe hotel is cleangreat place to staybusiness tripclearlakewebsterprivacydishwasher
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We purchased a top end suite for four nights (one king, two queen). One bathroom had a bunch of black mold growing on the ceiling and a leaking tub. I immediately told the front desk manager, they took care of it (or so I thought). The mold was lightly painted over and came back by our last day. The tub wasn't fixed. We complained again and then was told "the maintenance guy isn't here". The third time we reported it, upon checkout, the same manager said "sorry, we'll mark the room as out-of-order"

Nobody cared and nobody asked how they can make it better.

Black mold can be dangerous, maybe the Houston health department will care more than these guys

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
KatieJSauer, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve our hotel. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Checked in yesterday and very satisfied with the hotel. The size of the rooms is amazing . Full kitchen with a sitting area and dining table.

A mini store below for basic needs. Breakfast was also fine with eggs , waffles and breads.

The staff are very helpful and needs are accommodated. I am in love with this place and hope the week ahead is as delightful as the start.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in Houston. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again! Please think of us when coming back to Houston.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I originally intended to book the Clear Lake Hilton on Nasa rd 1 but they sold out while I was stuck on hold with expedia. Their representative talked me into this property which is also owned by Hilton. The 1st problem we encountered was the card reader on ou door did not work. After several tries I went back to the front desk and had new cars made. The new cards did not work either so I went back again and the sent for a maintenance man. He actually got there quickly but after trying about ten times it finally unlocked the door and said you will just have to keep trying because the hotel is 18 years old and they just don't work well. I asked if he could try to fix it and left to meet family for Thanksgiving dinner. After returning later that evening my wife and I tried both cards repeatedly before getting in to our room. The next morning we went to there free breakfast and got what we paid for. I would not spend the premium price we paid for this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure your room key card works properly are change rooms and eat out for breakfast.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here night prior to cruise out of Galveston. Extremely clean and large suite; comfortable bed, quiet, good breakfast. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Great location for activities at NASA, Kemah, and Galveston.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KatieJSauer, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Believe it or not they did not clean the room. Even after I complained they sent no one to clean the room! I complained at 3pm. They put me off and put me off then said all the cleaning staff had left. Not helpful at all. Breakfast was bad news. Little variety. Not well cooked. Not what you would expect from a Hilton.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KatieJSauer, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.