See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We needed a place to crash for a long layover and could not have found a better place. The staff was SUPER friendly and helped us with everything. The room was clean and nice, bathroom spotless and nothing was lacking really. The hotel is small and could use a tiny bit of renovating but it is still very good. Buffet breakfast was smaller than usual but not just a toast and coffee, there were eggs, sausages, cornflakes, oatmeal, waffles, fruits, juice, etc

I would def stay here again if I need something close to the airport and cheap. Thanks I forgot your name but you were working the night / graveyard shift!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

EscapeRoomPanama,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Quality Inn & Suites Houston hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

When we got there staff was friendly everything was fine until we got to the room.
Carpet has stains, they didn't notify us they had plumbing issues where the toilet was brown water was murky brown we had to run them until it was cl

Room tip: Make sure to ask if you can look at the room before paying for it
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Catalina Q
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Houston, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Catalina Q,

I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced due to the toilet and carpet as well. We are working to address all of the issues that you mentioned and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We do hope that you'll return to see how we are continuously improving to impress our guests more with each visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

The good: a/c works. Hot water gets hot almost instantly. Bed was comfortable enough. Couch was a hide-a-bed. Microwave and mini fridge, iron, ironing board in room. It did not smell. There is a nice, covered table outside by the pool.
The not-so-good: there were no extra linens, blankets or pillows so the hide away bed was a challenge to make comfortable. Other guests in the room shared from their beds to make it okay. The carpet was stained. Though the shampoo bottles were empty with the 1st use, the housekeeping staff did not replace them. You have to ask to get what us traditionally provided automatically. There were poorly patched holes in the wall. The doors dividing the room were poorly hung and stuck. The sausage on the breakfast bar was awful. The check in staff failed to provide the user name and password for electronic devices. When asked, I was told “you don’t need a user name”. Calling a guest a liter when the guest is actually looking at the site requiring the user name is not right. Next day, I took my device to the front desk and was provided both the user name and password required. One IPad never connected. The rooms are fairly dark. Not my favorite place to stay, but I realize it could have been worse.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Houston, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear happytraveler4209,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We hope to see you again and that you'll finally be truly impressed with our improvements.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival I asked for a late check-in and hung the do not disturb sign up. At 10:25 (before even regular check-out) the maid was knocking on my door. :(
On top of that, the A/C would only work on fan so I was hot the entire night. The rest of the room was OK (no funky smells or odors). But, I probably would not stay again unless I was really in need.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Joshua H,

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay of Quality Inn & Suites Houston Hotel. I am sorry for the issue with the A/C , and we appreciate that you have let us know about this inconvenience.We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

This is a nice relatively modern property. I had no major complaints but the fountain in the fitness center does not work and maybe it is redundant because there is one working just outside the door of the room. Not redundant is the inoperative ice machine on the first floor requiring a trip to the third floor for ice. The highway department manage to place the new entrance ramp to the freeway about 50 feet out of reach from the motel making you go through multiple slow lights to enter the freeway.

Room tip: I suggest going down the access road to the first right and looping back to Bingle and the 290 access road to enter
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

wgn,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and sharing your experience. We also appreciate your comments regarding the ways that we can improve upon the guest experience in our hotel and we want you to know that the matters you mentioned are being addressed. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!