Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria
$127
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$121
$259
$145
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgated parkinggreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe loopeasy accessconvenient locationbusiness tripthe breakfast areaclean roomsfitness roomwould stay here againfront desk staffexcellent stayhotel stafffitness centerinnsoak
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is my third stay this year and the check in experience has ranged from super to super rude. Today was a rude day. The rooms are decent--clean and comfortable, however, don't count on working. The chair for the desk is so low, that in order to type, my arms were at a weird and uncomfortable angle. The free wireless constantly dropped the signal and eventually became unusable. There are also no restaurants within walking distance, so a car is a must. There is a little fridge in the room and a microwave that is pretty much a joke. Tried to use it, but the noise scared me so bad, thought better of it. Speaking of noise, the AC unit is so loud it sounds like an engine running in the room. Although this hotel is preferred by my company, I will stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This property was clean, clean, with a friendly and helpful staff. Very good location...close to many restaurants. Secure parking which was nice since we were towing a full uhaul. We were moving our son to the Houston area and this place was so nice that I am sure we will be frequent customers. We stayed at a downtown Holiday Inn Express on nite 2 of our trip and it was AWFUL. I cant wait for them to ask me my opinion of that stay. I can totally recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This Hampton Inn rocks in the customer service department. It has been a very stressful day for me and when I came in at 9:30 pm the cookies I have come to expect had been eaten. After talking to Melissa she offered to make a few more for me. She made a dozen and those who came after that evening had fresh cookies and I truly felt like a Queen for the evening. I wish all Hampton Inn desk clerks had her enthusiasm for their job, friendliness and the customer is the King or Queen for the day, evening or week. This lady knew customer service. Thank you Melissa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank IndianaGrandma2
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed at almost all the hotels in the Galleria area, and I have to say that this hotel is among the finest. It's across the freeway form the Galleria, but is close enough and is nicer than most of the closer hotels. It is beautifully decorated and as clean as any I have seen.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I came late to the hotel only to find that my card was frozen! The staff set me up in a room and arranged transportation for me from the hotel to my bank. Upon arrival, I was treated with the very best of care, and Melissa Shaben and Wendy helped me navigate and make a very smooth transition! I'm moving so the place wasn't prepared, but my stay at the Hampton Inn Houston near the Galleria was more than a blessing! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Poolside views are awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lady R
Sam267267, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Hi Lady R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your past stay at the Hampton Inn-Galleria. I am delighted to hear that Melissa and Wendy helped aid in your pleasurable stay.

Warm Regards,