Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall
Ranked #106 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been to many hampton in and I know they have better service than I received this time. Beyond the smell, everything was good as expected. Treated well by staff members. Simple breadfast in the morning, and enough parking spaces.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for the review of your guest suite. I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations and I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are now actively taking steps to freshen our guestrooms. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Hotel was clean and convenient for the business trip. I was on business and there were restaurants near by and shopping if I needed. the GPS had some trouble finding the location because it was behind a business but was able to locate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debra F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your feedback and kind words about our hotel. We value all of our guests feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel and the total guest experience. I apologize you had an issue locating the hotel, but happy you were able to find us. We hope you look to us again next time you find yourself in Willowbrook.

Sonya Dyer

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very comfortable and clean room, sheets smelled like fresh soap. Bathroom was equally clean. I would stay here again if in the area. Hotel is also within walking distance to restaurants and a mall. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was stocked and the server was pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carrie S
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel has everything that I've come to expect from a Hampton, and the staff is courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and the amenities made it easy to check in at home and stay on top of my work. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location. The mall was right next to it and plenty of restaruants in the area. Beds need updating. The free breakfast was OK. The service during breakfast was very good. Clean hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is in an excellent area, What impressed me more than anything was the genuine care that the staff puts into their jobs. Because I parked in an area that wasn't lit well I was a bit concerned about going out to get my computer cord. They escorted me out and on the way I confided why I had come. A friend had recently lost a child and we were commemorating what would have been his 18th birthday. She showed up at my room later with a card and complimentary snacks.
The hotel was clean, nice and an excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a nice hotel located by Willowbrook Mall with choices of a broad range of restaurants & stores close by. I even found the Post office and a good Non-denominational church and a cinema very close too.

Room Tip: Rooms on facing the back might be quieter.