Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park
$239
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$121
$259
$145
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmedical centergated parkingold spanish trailnrg stadiummedical facilitiesreliant stadiumshuttle servicerice universityroom was cleangreat hotellight railfree breakfastfresh fruitking suiteeasy accesshot breakfastroom key
Reviewed March 2, 2014

From what I can tell online, the suites have doors for the bedrooms. Ours just had a large opening, no door. The room felt stark and the amenities were cheap. Otherwise, food was good, internet speed was average, parking was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Brett,

I wanted to thank you for bringing to our attention the inconvenience of not having a door from the seating area to the bedroom but the room type your reserved don't have the feature, this only come in our kitchen-suites, we're definably taking your concern on consideration and will be post a better description online. Please feel free to contact me direct if I can be at your service at Mayra.Rascon@hilton.com

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This will definitely be my place of choice to stay whenever I need to stay in the area. They cover all the bases. Since we needed to be at the hospital very early for my spouse's surgery I was pleased that they provided breakfast bags to go at 4 AM! When I asked for directions to the hospital the desk staff printed out a map for me with directions to the exact hospital. (It's very easy to get to any of the medical facilities from that location.) And although there is a very good cafeteria next door I appreciated the evening spread of chips, fruit, cooked snacks and even wine. Every person I saw on the staff was very friendly and the housekeeper packaged up items that I left behind so that they weren't lost. I definitely recommend this lodging.

Room Tip: Be sure to reserve as early as possible because they stay full!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sharon.

Wow, we appreciate your 5 star review and we certainly happy to know that we made your stay very enjoyable with our great amenities and super friendly staff, please feel free to contact me direct if I can be at your service on the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at this Hampton Inn last week as part of a large group providing charity work in the area. I can't say enough good things about the service we received. Everybody at the front desk was pleasant and helpful, the complimentary breakfasts had something for everyone, and the rooms were well-cleaned every day. This hotel has a complimentary happy hour Monday through Thursday, offering free snacks and drinks. The fitness center was clean and stocked with towels and water. The beds were extremely comfortable. Unfortunately, I forgot to take note of the pillow brand, because I would definitely purchase those for home! This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn, and it definitely won't be my last.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear ep6000,

On behalf on the entire team I want to congratulate all your team members for the amazing charity mission that you guys do with kids, we enjoy have all of you here and I just wanted to pass you the information on the pillows, go to the Hampton site and all the information is on the Home Collection link located on the bottom of the page.

Thank you for all your candid comments and we hope to see you on the future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel was nearly perfect! From the moment I stepped in the Lobby, staff was friendly and accommodating. Very clean and comfortable. Room was in excellent condition and as always the bed was very comfortable. Hampton Inns are my favorite. I always stay at one. This location was no exception! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Janis,

We're thrilled that you most that anything enjoy our "Hamptonality" and of course on combination with our great hotel amenities you had an amazing stay, we are looking forward to have you here again on your next visit to Houston please feel to contact me direct if you need any assistance at Mayra.Rascon@hilton.com or at 713.797.0040

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Selected this Hampton Inn as it was close to the Houston Medical center (MDAnderson, etc.) which I was going to. Location is convenient to Hobby Airport and close enough to the major freeways it's fairly accessible. Staff was very friendly and the room was immaculate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear CC C,

We're happy to know that we meet your needs and that our proximity to the Texas Medical Center, friendly service and great rooms were perfect. Please let me know if I can be at your assistance on the future at 713.797.0040 or mayra.rascon@hilton.com