“Great Hotel, Great Price”

Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park
Ranked #52 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Doha, Qatar
“Great Hotel, Great Price”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

WE loved the breakfast, Hotel was very nice, and rooms were great too. Close to shops and a very good restaurant next to the hotel. I was traveling with my husband and small children, they really like the place too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear lilyledi,

Thank you very much for sharing your 5 star review with the Tripadvisor community and we're delighted to know that you and your family had an amaizing stay in our hotel and enjoyed all our amenities the near facilities, we're looking to see you on your next trip!!

Please feel free to contact me direct if I can be at your service at 713.797.0040 ext. 4908 or at mayra.rascon@hilton.com

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
Marietta, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good place to stay near several medical centers. Great staff, clean, and good and generous complimentary breakfasts. Free Wi-Fi and gated parking. Excellent value for money. Easy access and close to many restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Daniel P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments to the Tripadvisor community, we had pass those to everyone here at the hotel and we all very happy to hear that we meet your needs and expectations and definably lookin foward to have you again on the future.

Please let me know if I can be at your service at 713.797.0040 ext 4908 or at mayra.rascon@hilton.com.

Detroit area, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Clean, updated, well appointed for business traveler. Strong signal for wifi, excellent work desk, task lighting, easy to access power source. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Will stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Susan D
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Susan,

We love to hear and share your comment with the staff here and we're very happy to know that we meet your expectations on your recent visit. Thank you again and we see you on your next trip to Houston!!

West Dundee, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for eight nights, and were extremely pleased with our stay. The entire staff was very friendly and pleasant, particularly the housekeeping staff. The continental breakfast was by far the best we've ever experienced at a Hampton Hotel, or any other hotel brand we've stayed at. The variety and amount of food was incredible for being free, and the staff kept the buffet open and stocked well past 10am when it was supposed to be closed. We would highly recommend this hotel, and plan on staying here again the next time we visit Houston. The location is excellent for getting to downtown Houston, any of the sports stadiums and the west, south and east sides of the Houston metro.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank John L. G
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review for our hotel, everyone here is thanking you for that and definably looking forward to serve you again on your next trip to Houston, please let me know if I can be at your assistance at Mayra.rascon@hilton.com or at 713.797.0040 ext 4908

MICHIGAN, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel while we were visiting M.D. Anderson. The room was very clean, the bed was probally one of the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever stayed in. The breakfast was excellent. Overall I was happy with our stay...I thought it was a little pricey with the hospital discount the room was $150.00 a night and by the time you add city, state and county taxes you end up paying $175.00 night. We stayed 6 nights was a little pricey for me but clean hotel, nice staff, free shuttle to hospital is great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Tressa R
Dear Tressa,

Thank you for taking the time and review our hotel we are pleased to hear that we meet your expectations and needs, I will make sure to share your comments with the staff and the ownership group please feel free to contact me direct if I can help you with your next visit at 713.797.0040 ext 4908 or mayra.rascon@hilton.com

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I can't say enough of how friendly and courteous the staff are at this Hampton Inn. The hotel is clean, close to the Reliant Park area, price was reasonable. They really make you welcome and feel at home. One of the best values I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Anthony F
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Anthony,

We are thrilled to hear that we meet all your needs and the you experience our hamptonality, I will be sharing your great comments with everyone here. Please feel free to contact me direct if you need assistance on the future at mayra.rascon@hilton.com or 713.797.0040 ext 4908

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After a horrible stay at Hampton Inn in Covington, LA, this property was a blessing. I called Hampton in Houston Reliant Park to find out if we could check in early, and they were very helpful. The exterior property is unassuming (in the city), but they offered gated parking. The room was exceptional (King Suite). BEST HAMPTON ROOM I HAVE STAYED IN ALL YEAR. The breakfast was great, ALSO THE BEST THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN A HAMPTON ALL YEAR. I would absolutely stay at this property again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Brad H
MAYRAR367, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Brad H,

We are happy that you enjoy your recent stay with us and the our suite was great for your needs and the our breakfast gave you a good morning start, please let me know if I can be at your assistance on your next visit to Houston.

Again thank you for patronage!!