Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor
Ranked #160 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great location. Easy to get to anywhere in Houston. Really enjoyed the excellent variety and selection of the complimentary breakfast and complimentary USA Today every day. Very nice experience all around.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Staff was GREAT! Nicest guy at the front desk went the extra mile to get me multiple sized bandaids. Friendly and just a great vibe! The ladies at breakfast offered to refill my coffee! Free bottled water available all day!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stefanie S
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, Location is perfect! Whenever I go to the Energy Corridor in Houston I wouldn't even look elsewhere! Can't go wrong! Would definitely recommend this hotel! Thank you for continuing to meet my needs!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Christina F
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn-Energy Center in Houston last week-end. Their personnel are courteous. The food is good. The price is not unreasonable. I wish they were dog friendly. I'd stay at that location more frequently, if they were. Ruth

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth G
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great! wonderful experience. friendly staff. very clean. quiet would highly recommend and stay here again. check out was fast and easy. rate was good for the quality of stay. not over priced at all. worth every penny. thank you Hampton!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica I
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years. I have always liked the Hilton Family, and have found that the Hamptons and Garden Inns are usually the best bang for the buck. This is no exception. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean every evening by the time I was back and on Wednesdays they have a Managers meet and greet with free beer, wine and appetizers. The only niggling thing is the construction in the area makes the entrance a little difficult to see as you're driving up.
I travel to Houston fairly often, and if my business takes me back to this part of Houston I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My overall stay was good. A little far from the airport (IAH), where my work project was located, but the area is good. Lots to choose from as far as restaurants, within walking and quick driving distance. There is also a mall and movie theater nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business