“Good Solid Hotel”

Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor
Ranked #159 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed in this hotel because of its good location for our return drive home. It was very clean and quiet. The room was comfortable and the staff friendly. The breakfast buffet was well stocked. This hotel provided everything we needed for our one night stay and was exactly what we expected. It is a good solid hotel, very well run.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I generally stay at this location a few times/year. The property is in a great spot, near the freeway. Making it accessable to anywhere in Houston you would want to go. I seldom have any issues with the hotel, but if I do, they are good about trying to solve them.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel is well located between most of attractions, beside most of oil & Gas companies, shopping malls such as memorial, katy mills and Galleria. Rooms are specious and include most of amenities such as fridge, micro wave, ironing facilities. Only lacks safe in the room, however it is very safe as I used to leave many valuable belongings with no problem. Breakfast is nice and area for dining is clean. Front desk are friendly. Also complementary high speed internet is available

1  Thank Ashrafshabaka
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I think this is the best stay at a Hampton Inn that I have ever experienced! The staff was nice and helpful. Everything was well taken care of, working, and clean. The breakfast was good. Overall, I was extremely pleased. Thank you.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stay at this property whenever I come to Houston (about 6 times a year) if there's vacancy. It's well situated near the intersection of the Katy Freeway (I-10 West) and Beltway 8. It's next to a great neighborhood for walking or bicycling and next door to an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The pool is nice, mostly vacant, and very clean. We can use clean pool towel freely freely. Room also nice. They chenge sheets and towels everyday. Wi-fi access is very smooth and easy. If I come to Houston again, I will select this Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This Hampton Inn is convenient to everything, very clean and always a great stay when in Houston. They have remodeled since the last hurricane a few years back and improvements are all noticeable and appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple