Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
Ranked #169 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I like this Fairfield its close to the highway easy access and just exits away to everything you need but far enough its quiet enough. I have stayed here a number of times and they are always super nice clean room and I can not even imagine a issue the towne place suites behind is also a great place to stay i

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kevint23
Fairfield_HOU_I10W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful critique of our property. The Fairfield Inn and Suites, Houston I-10W/Energy Corridor is proud to provide you with exceptional service. We can't wait to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived weekend of June 22 and were greated by friendly staff, got checked in early to a fantastic room, directions to several tasty eateries and took a dip in a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Can't say enough about the stay other than keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at this location for a week. The other hotels were already booked during the time period I needed. It was ok. The embassy suites a little further down on the opposite side of I-10 looks very nice. I was disappointed my room had no fridge or micro. I should have asked in advance, but thought it would have both because the previous Fairfield I stayed at did. They also don't have any to put in your room if you ask (some hotels do). All of the staff was nice throughout my stay. There is only one slow elevator for this hotel. I know it's only a 3 floor hotel, but 2 elevators would be nice. The hotel is located right off the freeway, so it's easy to jump on the congested I-10 or 6. The area is ok, not great. You have to drive a few miles for a grocery store, gas station, or restaurant. I never had any parking issues. There was always an available spot. While I only ate breakfast twice, they had a few options from hot to cold breakfasts. They only have one ice machine and it's on the first floor. It would be nice if they had one on every floor. The swimming pool and jacuzzi look clean, although I did not use them. The fitness room was clean and always had fresh towels. They have free wireless internet and a decent cable line-up.

Lastly, one thing I did not like - after picking up dinner one night and walking to my room, a man says he was just assigned to my room and shows me his keycard holder which has my room number written on it!! My key still worked, and I didn't allow him to try his. Imagine if I had been in the shower and not locked the inside locks of my door! What an unwelcome surprise that would have been. He went downstairs to talk to the front desk, but they never said anything to me about it. So now I always make sure the locks on the inside of my door are locked as soon as I walk in.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Please allow me to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. The safety of our guests is always our top priority, but a mistake was clearly made at our front desk, and you had to suffer for it. I am truly sorry for the terrible inconvenience, and I hope you can forgive this error. I will look into this matter with our General Manager to find out what happened, and will make sure a careless mistake like that does not happen again.

I also want to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm sorry that you were not better informed about our rooms and the amenities included. We offer a micro/fridge in our King Suites, but they are not part of the decor in our standard guest rooms. We do have a few refrigerators available upon request, but there is a chance that they were all being used by other guests and that is why you were not given one. If you have plans to come back to Houston in the future, please let me know and I will make sure we can place you in one of our upgraded suites, or at least have a micro/frige available for you! Thank you again for your comments, and I hope to see you someday soon!

FFI&S - Houston Energy Corridor

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed for one week traveling for work, I had an excellent stay. The room was clean, staff was freindly and helpful. The breakfast was good (eggs,sausage,waffles,bagels, yogert,cereal), they have an indoor pool, hot tub, and gym all very clean. I would recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm delighted to hear all of the positive feedback! We always love to hear from our guests, and it's a great feeling when someone who travels a bunch and posts reviews about so many hotels leaves a nice comment and recommendation about our property. We work very hard to make sure every guest leaves our hotel and already knows he/she wants to stay with us on a return trip, so please let us know when you have plans to come back to Houston! We'd love to see you again!

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Houston Energy Corridor

Reviewed February 18, 2013

From October 2012 every week from Monday to Thursday I am traveling to Houston for my client work. I am happy to share - this Fairfield Inn is one of the best locations for business travevers in terms of convenience, access to highway and corporate clients in energy corridor area. Front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist whenever needed. I'd certainly recommend for short or long term business travelers but please call ahead as rooms go very fast....

Room Tip: If you like ask for front facing rooms to Katy Freeway
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I'm writing this response with a big smile on my face, because I love what I'm reading, and I love that one of my guests is telling other travelers to call ahead because the hotel is always busy! It's been such a great time having you stay with us the past few months, and I can't thank you enough for the kind words you said about our property and the team we have in place. We take great pride in making sure each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and I'm glad to see that you got to enjoy the "Fairfield Experience"! Thanks again!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Another facility that upholds the Marriott standards. Good location for access to west Houston. Many restaturants nearby. Excellent staff, the front desk guys James and Moazzam took the initiative to see that our room was ready and to anticipate other needs. Very clean hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The end room on the third floor away from interstate was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the comments John! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that some of our team members made you feel welcome! We work extremely hard to make sure every guest is happy & comfortable during his/her stay, and goes home feeling like he/she has found a new hotel to call home when visiting West Houston! Please let us know if you have plans to come back through this part of town again, and we will be more than happy to book you a room with us once more! Thanks again John!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been very happy with both of my stays at this hotel. Heather, Moazzam and thier staff provided excellent service. Rooms are clean and thier breakfast is very good. I have recomended this hotel to my supervisor and coworkers

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daryn_lombardo

Thank you so much for the nice comments Daryn! It's been a pleasure having you stay with us, and I know I speak for Heather & Matt when I tell you that we are truly looking forward to your next visit! Please let us know when you have plans to come through Houston again, as we would be delighted to add your name to our reservations list! Thanks again!