Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
Ranked #173 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed for one week traveling for work, I had an excellent stay. The room was clean, staff was freindly and helpful. The breakfast was good (eggs,sausage,waffles,bagels, yogert,cereal), they have an indoor pool, hot tub, and gym all very clean. I would recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm delighted to hear all of the positive feedback! We always love to hear from our guests, and it's a great feeling when someone who travels a bunch and posts reviews about so many hotels leaves a nice comment and recommendation about our property. We work very hard to make sure every guest leaves our hotel and already knows he/she wants to stay with us on a return trip, so please let us know when you have plans to come back to Houston! We'd love to see you again!

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Houston Energy Corridor

Reviewed February 18, 2013

From October 2012 every week from Monday to Thursday I am traveling to Houston for my client work. I am happy to share - this Fairfield Inn is one of the best locations for business travevers in terms of convenience, access to highway and corporate clients in energy corridor area. Front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist whenever needed. I'd certainly recommend for short or long term business travelers but please call ahead as rooms go very fast....

Room Tip: If you like ask for front facing rooms to Katy Freeway
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I'm writing this response with a big smile on my face, because I love what I'm reading, and I love that one of my guests is telling other travelers to call ahead because the hotel is always busy! It's been such a great time having you stay with us the past few months, and I can't thank you enough for the kind words you said about our property and the team we have in place. We take great pride in making sure each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and I'm glad to see that you got to enjoy the "Fairfield Experience"! Thanks again!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Another facility that upholds the Marriott standards. Good location for access to west Houston. Many restaturants nearby. Excellent staff, the front desk guys James and Moazzam took the initiative to see that our room was ready and to anticipate other needs. Very clean hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The end room on the third floor away from interstate was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the comments John! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that some of our team members made you feel welcome! We work extremely hard to make sure every guest is happy & comfortable during his/her stay, and goes home feeling like he/she has found a new hotel to call home when visiting West Houston! Please let us know if you have plans to come back through this part of town again, and we will be more than happy to book you a room with us once more! Thanks again John!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been very happy with both of my stays at this hotel. Heather, Moazzam and thier staff provided excellent service. Rooms are clean and thier breakfast is very good. I have recomended this hotel to my supervisor and coworkers

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daryn_lombardo

Thank you so much for the nice comments Daryn! It's been a pleasure having you stay with us, and I know I speak for Heather & Matt when I tell you that we are truly looking forward to your next visit! Please let us know when you have plans to come through Houston again, as we would be delighted to add your name to our reservations list! Thanks again!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been doing weekly travel from Cincinnati to Houston for a project work since last 12 weeks. I really my enjoy my stay at Fairfield Inn - Katy Freeway. Rooms are clean and staff is very good. Specially i would like to mention the front desk manager- Moazzam. He is extremely coordial and always helps me as i am new to Houston. He goes out of the way to help the guests. Overall very good experience

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandeep N

Thank you so much for the nice comments about your recent stays with us! I'm so glad to hear that our team has been providing you with such great service! I can't be at the hotel 24 hours a day, so I'm delighted to hear that our Front Desk Agents and other team members are taking such great care of you! If there is anything we can do to improve your next visit, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Houston for the weekend with my family and stayed here. The I-10 area is convenient to shops and restaurants. The hotel is a basic Fairfield Inn and pretty standard. What is not standard is the employees. There were so friendly and helpful. They went out of there way to assist us with a small situation we had while there. Depending on what you're going to do while in Houston, this could be a great or not so great location, it worked well for us, but the people are what really make this place! Nice, clean rooms. Would go back.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank parislover1224
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

It is with great pleasure that I write this submission today, because I absolutely LOVE what I just read! Thank you so much for staying with us and for acknowledging all of the great people who make this hotel run as well as it does! We are always working to make sure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay, so it delights me to know that everyone here is on board with our "mission". Please let us know when you plan to come back to Houston. We would love to see you again!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Although I did not end up staying here, their General Manger, Heather Cullen, was incredibly accommodating when she realized my mistake in booking (I needed an extended stay hotel). She worked with Hotels.com in ensuring I received a full refund. If I ever need to stay in Houston again without the necessitation of a kitchen I am assuredly going to stay here. I didn't step foot into a room but the lobby was immaculate.

Thank you, Heather.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KyleSalami
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for recognizing Heather and her efforts to help you! I'm sorry you didn't get to experience the hotel as you were originally planning to do, but I'm glad to know you were able to find yourself a hotel that could accommodate you & help you be a bit more comfortable! Please let us know if you have plans for a shorter visit to Houston in the future, as we would love to see you again!

Thanks & Have A Great Day!