Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
Ranked #163 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excelent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been very happy with both of my stays at this hotel. Heather, Moazzam and thier staff provided excellent service. Rooms are clean and thier breakfast is very good. I have recomended this hotel to my supervisor and coworkers

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank daryn_lombardo
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice comments Daryn! It's been a pleasure having you stay with us, and I know I speak for Heather & Matt when I tell you that we are truly looking forward to your next visit! Please let us know when you have plans to come through Houston again, as we would be delighted to add your name to our reservations list! Thanks again!

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Energy Corridor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been doing weekly travel from Cincinnati to Houston for a project work since last 12 weeks. I really my enjoy my stay at Fairfield Inn - Katy Freeway. Rooms are clean and staff is very good. Specially i would like to mention the front desk manager- Moazzam. He is extremely coordial and always helps me as i am new to Houston. He goes out of the way to help the guests. Overall very good experience

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sandeep N
Thank you so much for the nice comments about your recent stays with us! I'm so glad to hear that our team has been providing you with such great service! I can't be at the hotel 24 hours a day, so I'm delighted to hear that our Front Desk Agents and other team members are taking such great care of you! If there is anything we can do to improve your next visit, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again!

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Energy Corridor
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Houston for the weekend with my family and stayed here. The I-10 area is convenient to shops and restaurants. The hotel is a basic Fairfield Inn and pretty standard. What is not standard is the employees. There were so friendly and helpful. They went out of there way to assist us with a small situation we had while there. Depending on what you're going to do while in Houston, this could be a great or not so great location, it worked well for us, but the people are what really make this place! Nice, clean rooms. Would go back.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank parislover1224
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
It is with great pleasure that I write this submission today, because I absolutely LOVE what I just read! Thank you so much for staying with us and for acknowledging all of the great people who make this hotel run as well as it does! We are always working to make sure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay, so it delights me to know that everyone here is on board with our "mission". Please let us know when you plan to come back to Houston. We would love to see you again!!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Although I did not end up staying here, their General Manger, Heather Cullen, was incredibly accommodating when she realized my mistake in booking (I needed an extended stay hotel). She worked with Hotels.com in ensuring I received a full refund. If I ever need to stay in Houston again without the necessitation of a kitchen I am assuredly going to stay here. I didn't step foot into a room but the lobby was immaculate.

Thank you, Heather.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KyleSalami
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you so much for recognizing Heather and her efforts to help you! I'm sorry you didn't get to experience the hotel as you were originally planning to do, but I'm glad to know you were able to find yourself a hotel that could accommodate you & help you be a bit more comfortable! Please let us know if you have plans for a shorter visit to Houston in the future, as we would love to see you again!

Thanks & Have A Great Day!

Salem, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Second time staying here while visiting family in Houston area. Loved it the first time, and even though we could have stayed closer to family, we wouldn't have stayed anywhere else! Hotel and rooms immaculate. Pool and hot tub are a joy to use...so clean and relaxing...staff so kind and helpful, even welcoming us 'home' as we returned each night. Great breakfast included...hot & cold cereal, as well as fresh cut up fruit, yogurt, all typed of breads & make your own waffles.
Great overall! NEED one of the bed pillows...so comfortable!!

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor each time we stayed overlooking the parking lot. Noise was never an issue from...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy M
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thanks Cindy!

It was so wonderful to meet you and your husband during your visit! I'm so glad to know you enjoyed your time with us again, and I can’t thank you enough for taking time out of your day to let the Trip Advisor community know your thoughts of our hotel. Our business cannot continue to grow if we don't know what we're doing right/wrong, so it's always great when someone lets you know! (It's even better when someone has nothing but good stuff to say!)

I'm so glad everyone on our team made you feel welcome, and I know I speak for everyone when I tell you we look forward to the day when you both come back to Houston. We'll make sure we have your room ready for you! Thanks Again!

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

From the moment I stepped in the hotel I was greeted with a warm smile of Laporche whom was working the desk that morning. She also granted me an early checkout without a hassle. She continued to educate me on all of the anemeties the hotel had to offer. The presence of the hotel was also acceptional. There was no flaws that was seen. My room was cleaned to perfection. Every morning I walked down the smile and salutation from the front desk was awesome. I loved it and cannot wait to come back. Thanks

Room Tip: Wonderful service keeps you wanting to come back
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Renia G
Thank you so much for the kind word Renia! I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm even more delighted to know our staff made such a great impression on you! I say this all the time, but it really is true...we need to get feedback from all of our guests, regardless of whether the comments are praising our hard work, or letting us know where we may have slipped. I truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team, and I hope to hear from you again soon! Please be sure to let us know if you have plans to come through Houston again in the future. We'd love to have you stay with us again!

Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels around the country but have never had staff as friendly and helpful as the staff of the Fairfield Inn! Everyone was willing to go the extra mile to be accomodating. The evening desk clerk, James was especially so. Whoever does the hiring for this location has done an excellent job! The hotel was meticulously clean in every area.The rooms were quiet,well appointed and comfortable. Much more than expected for the price. The only disappointment was that there was no microwave or fridge as had been stated on their website.If I ever find myself in Houston again I will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RC1977
HoustonSales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your letting us know about your recent stay with us RC! I can't tell you enough how happy I am to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and I really appreciate you letting me know about our Front Desk team! We work extremely hard to make sure everyone is focused on the same goal - giving our guests a wonderful experience - so I'm glad to hear James and his teammates are still on board and continuing to strive for excellence!

I'd like to apologize for the miscommunication you experienced regarding the microwave and refrigerator. Those amenities are only available in our King Suites, but unfortunately some websites like to list them as a feature in all of our rooms. We are routinely checking online to make sure we have both current and accurate information listed everywhere, but apparently there is a website with misleading information. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and I hope we were able to resolve the matter for you!

Thanks again for the kind words and the feedback RC. Please let us know when you plan to come back to Houston. We'd love to have you stay with us again!

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott