“Comfortable Room, Good Location”

Comfort Suites Westchase
Ranked #236 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Comfortable Room, Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed for one night at this hotel for business travel. Overall I was quite pleased with the Comfort Suites Westchase, especially compared to similar hotels I have frequented in the Westchase area.

The room was nice, love the fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. I got a good night's sleep and the wifi worked quite well. The hotel was conveniently located near restaurants, stores, etc.

It was a disappointment that the breakfast was over at 9:00 am, would have been nice to be open longer for late sleepers. I was traveling for business travel and was very frustrated when ironing my clothes. There was a weird setup where the iron was corded and locked to the bottom of the ironing board which made it nearly impossible to iron part of my dress shirt or slacks. Maybe they are having a lot of iron thieves staying at their hotel. No, just weird.

But I will stay at the hotel next time I am in this part of Houston.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Yorkies D
siaram, General Manager at Comfort Suites Westchase, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thanks for staying with Comfort Suites Westchase, regardless of brand name, our objective is quality of rooms, customer services, and very important our guest should feel Comfort Suites Westchase home away from home. Thanks again staying with us and will see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I moved here from the Quality Suites, after one night. What a treat! It was so much nicer! The rooms were great and the staff was customer oriented. The location is good too. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. It was only $5 more per night but WELL worth it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank motherjanegoose
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Loved the spacious clean room. It was equipped with microwave, fridge, love seat and flat screen hd tv guessing around 42". Staff was very friendly. Plenty of very nice restaurants near the hotel. I strongly recommend this hotel, great value for the money. Ive stayed at plenty of comfort hotels & this would be one of the better ones Ive been at.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Every time I go to Houston I go to this hotel... the suites are extremely comfortable and so does the entire hotel. There is also a small pool and a free parking. The hotel is somehow outside the greater Houston but it's very easy to go everywhere from the hotel because it is located between the two main city roads, the Westheimer and the Richmond. Just try it and you won't choose any other hotel in Houston!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Orange, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can not say enough good things about this place. I travel to Houston pretty often for business and usually stay somewhere different depending on the area of town. I had made a reservation at another hotel a few weeks ago and when I arrived late last Thursday night I realized my debit card had been lost. I went into the hotel to see what my options were.I was greeted by someone very rude and told my card had been declined and my reservation cancelled. IMPOSSIBLE! So when they wouldnt help me I went out to the car and looked up other hotels in the area. I called a few and no one had any vacancies.I called the Comfort suites and Heather answered the phone. She confirmed she had a few double rooms available and would let me pay cash!! Awesome. I discussed this with my boyfriend and decided to give it a shot. Not only did Heather come down on the price for us but she matched the rate from the other place. When we arrived she met us at the door and gave us EXCEPTIONAL customer service. She was a total gem! I will never stay anywhere else in Houston...even if I have to drive! When we walked into the room I was speechless. The rooms are HUGE!!! Very cozy. Satellity tv, fridge, and microwave. Both days we stayed were perfect! Great area as well. Very convenient to a ton of things. Great Job Heather!!! See you soon!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
South Pasadena, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here several time over the past three years when we visit our son. Place is consistently clean and comfortable with polite, helpful desk staff. The breakfast is a cut above, and there are several good stores and restaurants in easy walking distance. Will continue to stay here when we visit Houston.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Somerset Village, Bermuda
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very friendly staff, large clean entrance/reception area. Reception was exceptionally helpful & a great advert for the hotel.
Room was good size & condition with the only exception being that the bathroom needed updating & maintenance there was lots of grout missing altogether on the floor tiles & lots of sealant repairs around the shower area.....this unfortunately let down what was otherwise an excellent example of the Choice Privileges group of hotels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple