La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Northwest
Ranked #213 of 508 Hotels in Houston
scott la.
“Bernice”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My name is Zachary Herpin. I am staying in room 325 for two nights. Ms Bernice Concato is the person I deal with when I am in town. She bring smiles to the guest an she knows all of them by name. She is very friendly to the guest an keeps all of us smiling.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My name is Jeremy Bristol, I was in room 230 for a training in Houston, and I must say that Ms. Bernice Concato, who is usually the receptionist I see with a Happy smile, is the BEST!!! Every time I see her and her staff, she always ask me how my day was always with a nice Smile!!! When La Qunita means waking up on the Bright Side, Bernice Concato is one of the reasons why to wake up on the Bright Side!!! So for anyone that is looking to stay in Houston, either for vacation or business should most surely stay at the La Qunita on 11130 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77092!! Especially to see Bernice!!!!!!!! Bernice is the African American woman with a great positive personality and one of those people who don't ask for much but who do so much in return!! A very humble person, I believe who will always help you out during your stay!!! Hell, I believe she derserves a Promotion!!!!!

Room Tip: Talk to Bernice Concato!!!!

UK
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We found the staff friendly and the room good. Breakfast was also well presented and good options. I'd certainly say better overall than some other La Qunita hotels I've stayed in. I would reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dallas, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

November 2013 -Had to make a quick, unplanned trip for a funeral and had difficulty finding a hotel (calling at midnight) and the clerk here was most helpful and accomidating. Premises was great--room was adequate - just a nice place.

Beaumont, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The black woman receptionist decided to use her "authority" to put me in my place. When I woke up to the cleaning lady trying to enter the room at noon (checkout time) I thought my verbal acknowledgement would be sufficient. Several minutes later while showering the phone kept ringing, but having no in-bathroom phone I did not answer. At 12:15 they were banging on the door! Unbelievable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Greg409
Meitar, Israel
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is fair.
Clean shower. Carpets can be cleaner.
Free Wi Fi .
Comfotable beds. Breakfast is regular american. Did not like the plastics fork and plate.
Not much to do in the area.
Ask for bottles of water at the reception.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
dallas, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My room has been unclean several of my stays. I have a direct billing account through my company. You would think that the hotel would ensure my room is cleaned properly for my stay. I am currently bringing disinfectant wipes with me to ensure my room is clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business