La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Southwest
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$179
$138
$117
Travelocity
All reviewschose la quintahotel is conveniently locatedplace to sleephotel is greatclean roomslate checkfree breakfastnice stayhurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2012

If anyone wants calm place but near to shopping, Business & of course Good Food with entertainment with affordable price, the best place is Hotel La Quinta Inn at 6790 SW Fwy, Houston. Gallirea is just about 3 miles away. Beautiful Indian restaurants are surrounded by. Very easy to enter on SW Fwy. Having large rooms, nice breakfast, hotel is really good to stay for any Business travellers & for tourists as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed November 19, 2012

First experience with my Yorkie outside of home environment. he had a great time made new human friends, rode the elevator fearlessly. This was stressful time for us during home remodel and the staff in this facility all put a smile in my day, everyday.
The personal touch is appreciated. During Hurricane Ike we stayed the in another Laquinta location and were there several months. Great value and courtesy really makes the difference. Thank You

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stay away - this is the worst La Quinta I have ever been in, It was nasty and in sad need of renovation. My room was extremely close to SW freeway and noisy doesn't come close to describing it. The toilet tank top was on the floor, the smoke detector was hanging open and the carpet was just plain nasty.
I was one of 3 in the breakfast area without at least one tatoo. There was a woman on a walker on the first floor that appeared to be living there. She was in the checkin area in a robe when I checked in.
The hallways are dark, sorely in need of fresh paint and a little scary.
I have always thought La Quinta was a decent chain but after this stay I'm not sure. If I hadn;t booked this on Priceline and paid in advance I would have never checked in.

Stay somewhere else !!

Room Tip: Chose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Tom C
A La Quinta traveler
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed there 10-20-12 and it was the worst experience of my life. My Grandson got sick to his stomach at 2:30am and could not make it to the bathroom from a sound sleep. I went to the front desk where I was brushed away (as the Doors were Locked) By a female Security Guard. I tried to tell her I needed some towels and she wouldn't even look up at my and just swayed her hand. So after sitting in a puke filled room for hours I went to the store next door and spent $20.00 on cleaning supplies (I could have left it for the cleaning staff but that's just not me). After 7am I went back to the Front Desk and told her my complaint and she said it wasn't her it was the security guard (Lets point fingers). I asked her for some disinfectant spray and she said I would have to wait for the cleaning ladies to come in to get that... OMG What a nightmare!! I have a Friend at TIER Hospital there and Visit every couple weeks but will never stay there again...

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends