WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook
$142
Westin.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$202
$161
$110
$98
CrownePlaza.com
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$260
$231
$339
$289
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$146
$136
The Houstonian(Houston)
$239
$209
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$177
$159
$387
$314
Hilton.com
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsextended stay hotelon site laundryfront desklaundry roomgreat customer servicerooms are cleanstove toplocation is greatrecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayeasy accessgood sizegreat place to staytiffanycleanlinessgmhousekeeper
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Woodspring Suite Willowbrook is 100% the Best!!!!
The Staff is Awesome
The Location is Great
It’s Safe & Quiet
It’s easy access to Malls and Restaurants
The Rooms are Perfect
Gold Star for Woodspring!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank schawandathomas
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to know that the staff has exceeded your expectations and the location is convenient for you. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I have made the hotel home. I will start with the rooms.The rooms are clean and big.The kitchen comes in handy all appliances work.The ac blows wonderful. I want to make sure I don't miss anything are anyone.The front desk guy Sammy is amazing they couldn't run the place without him.If you need anything day are night Sammy will make you are taking care of. I will miss the ole fellow keep up the good work Sammy aka Mr.WoodSprings.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for staying at WoodSpring Suites Willowbrook. I am pleased to know that the staff especially Sammy exceeded your expectations. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Stays here have been pretty good as far as hospitality goes. The cleaning crew have been prompt and management as well as the various staff members are great. Joni and Christina were helpful each day.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for staying at WoodSpring Suites Willowbrook and a great review. We are pleased to know that our staff has exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I have really enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend WoodSpring Suites to anybody especially if you are staying a long period of time.
It’s very clean, safe and even have an on-site laundry facility that’s very convieniant.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you for the great review. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and are glad that Joni has exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I just love everything about this hotel.The staff is very friendly,and helpful.The one named Sam was just excellent. I can't thank him enough.I enjoy the people who live here the most.Everyone treats you like family.I feel like im right at home.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for the great review. We also enjoy having you as our guest. Enjoy the rest of your stay.