All reviewsthe club loungeroad constructionnice hotelthe loopfront desk staffan older hotelbusiness hotelup to datebusiness tripthe entire staffthe room was niceshuttle servicegalleria mallweddingspgrenovationconvention
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I would highly recommend NOT staying here because you may get robbed at gun point and your car may be broken into and severely damaged. At our stay this past weekend this hotel experienced a robbery where several individuals were held at gun point while they took money from the ATM. Then on Saturday night, while our car was parked in the hotel’s parking garage, my husbands Chevy truck was broken into. They bashed in a window and completely took his driver side lock off. The hotel did not refund our two night stay and said they are not responsible for any damages that happen in their hotels garage. So again, I highly recommend going ANYWHERE ELSE or you may be out $700 for a weekend in Houston.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Jeremy B, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Ashley V,
Thank you for posting your review. You are correct, we had an extremely traumatic event this past weekend that has deeply affected several of our hotel staff and a handful of guests that were present at the time. Obviously we at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow are all shaken by the events that took place, however, we will not let it define who we are or our resilience to push forward and succeed as a team. As there is still an ongoing investigation taking place by HPD, there is not much we can say regarding the event. I can tell you that multiple suspects were apprehended by the HPD that responded to the call. In addition, several new security measures have been taken by the hotel to ensure the safety of our guests and staff is at its’ highest level in our 30+ year history. I am very sorry that you were involved in the incident that took place during your stay, but am confident in our teams ability to provide a safe, secure place for all of our guests. I understand your desire to share your experience as I’m sure you were affected as much as those others involved but, do know we will not let the actions of a few desperate individuals define who we are and what we stand for, which is a dedicated staff, eager to serve and please our valued guests every day.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights
It was a business trip, idle stop over
Hotel got shuttle service for connecting to few shopping Centre, which were very helpful
Rooms were cosy but felt old and lack of up gradations
Service was reasonable considering short stop over
Got a restaurant but with very very limited options in menu
Really need to upgrade the restaurant service where there are no restaurants in the neighborhood
Felt like they are feeding whatever they want as the customers got no alternative
It’s a five starred chain with just few option for lunch and dinner
But food quality is not that bad but u got to eat whatever they supply
Won’t visit for a personal tour

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Abdullah A
Jeremy B, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear Abdullah A,

Thank you for the feedback you provided on your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our menu offerings and I will definitely share your comments with the culinary team. I hope you return to the Sheraton Brookhollow on your next business trip to Houston!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Out of all the hotels that I've stayed in my family and myself I never been at a nice hotel that didn't have a microwave and a refrigerator you leave your room to go and get ice the ice machine is not working you go to the next floor there ice machine is not working the next following day the elevators stop working there was three elevators only one was working so you have to walk down stairs just to get to where you needed to go! Next time my family and I come to Houston, Sheraton Hotel will not be the place that I will stay, too nice of a hotel to not have the things that you need to make you feel that your home away from home, especially for the amount that you pay!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Jeremy B, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Rochelle D,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Sheraton Brookhollow. I'm sorry to see that we did not exceed your expectations during your visit. I will definitely follow up with the appropriate departments to ensure these items are in working order. The staff at the Sheraton Brookhollow is committed to providing an exceptional experience for our guests, and I hope you chose to stay with us again upon your return to Houston.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

A hotel wuth excellent service in Ella’s bar and restaurant, bartenders and waitresses really ensure the guests are looked after.
Rooms are spacious and clean.
Convenient parking facilities under roof.
Nice pool area for relaxing.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Jeremy B, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Peter H,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to see you enjoyed the service in the bar and restaurant, and made time to visit the pool! I hope you join us again whenever you need a relaxing get away!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Spent 3 nights there in March 2018. We had a slightly rocky start as the room number on the Welcome folio and the keycards issued were miss-matched. Went to the desk twice, finally the hotel staff showed up at the room number on the folio (where we were waiting). The keys were for another room down the hall on the other side of the hotel. I had asked for the quieter side of the building. The desk clerk changed the room, but failed to update the folio. The maintenance guy came back up and gave us a voucher for a free breakfast. Nice when a hotel messes up, then immediately and without prompting makes good. The room was nice and everything was clean and neat. Breakfast was excellent and our server (Ms. Flores) was tops.

Room Tip: There is a lot of construction facing the even numbered rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear mrmachine,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay. I'm glad to see the associates made things right and you enjoyed the rest of your stay. I invite you to return to the Sheraton Brookhollow whenever your travels bring you back to Houston!