“Sheraton Houston Brookhollow and Restaurant”

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel
Ranked #120 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Chicago, Illinois
“Sheraton Houston Brookhollow and Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Superior service as extended stay location. Restaurant has exceptional food and very accommodating staff. Big shout out to restaurant staff Erika Solis and Carmen Lopez.

Best Burgers in the world. Can't wait for BBQ on the menu.

from Osprey

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
S S,
Thank you for your review about your stay with us at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow. I’m thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations with our superior service and high quality food. We have a great team that is dedicated to providing exceptional service to each guest. I will certainly make sure Erika and Carmen are recognized with a special commendation for their outstanding service in the restaurant. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to return for another visit and a burger. Thank you again for writing.

Tom Chigoy, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Jupiter, Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had to drop a quick note to anyone hitting this particular Sheraton that the staff here is exceptional. The rooms are solid and clean and the restaurant serves up some good food and great service. If you want to ensure good service asks for Dee in the morning. She will take care of you like a classic Grandmother of old. She waits on your every request and makes sure you leave satisfied. In the evening ask for Erika Solis and Carmen Lopez. My party requires some special attention each evening for conducting private business meetings and they wait on every need of ours. Again, the staff here is unparalled and appreciates the special attention

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Calamia123,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow. I greatly appreciate your kind note regarding our exceptional staff and their excellence in service. We have a wonderful team here that is dedicated to providing a great experience for each guest. I’ll be sure to recognize Dee, Erika and Carmen with a special commendation for their outstanding service. We appreciate you choosing Sheraton Houston Brookhollow for your business needs, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We used this hotel because it was only about 4 miles from my wedding venue, so I booked a block of rooms for my Family and Friends to stay.
The price was extremely affordable, location was great, and staff were very friendly.
I also ended up booking their Laurel Suite for my bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers to hang out in the day of my wedding while everyone was getting their hair and makeup done. The suite was BEAUTIFUL! It definately had a feminine touch, my photographer came there to take some detail photos and she said it was a great place to take pictures. The food in the suite was delicious, we also had mimosas and cucumber infused water...so good! The staff in the room was awesome, I barely even knew he was there except for when I needed him! We were able to play music and just have a good time with the whole female bridal party which I really wanted!
The Jr. Suite we stayed in was very spacious and comfortable. On our wedding night, my groom and I came back to the same hotel as everyone else and in our room waiting was Chocolate covered strawberries and chilled champagne!! What a great surprise!! Then it was also fun because we were able to celebrate more into the night with all of the guests at the hotel. Since we had a lot of friends and family from out of town we wanted to enjoy more time with them.

Everything during our stay was wonderful!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Katie Q,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We’re happy to have been a part of your wedding celebrations and appreciate you choosing the Sheraton Hotel. I’m pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and felt well taken care of by our staff. Congratulations on your marriage! We wish you the best and hope you’ll be back to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here for just one night in February--forgot to write a review! I would have loved to stay a bit longer. This hotel is in a great location if you need to do business in several Houston locations. The room is a typical Sheraton room--comfy beds, clean rooms, clean bathrooms, well maintained and just the right size. The view was of the Freeway, but it beats looking at the backside of a building. Noise was not a factor. I did not get to take the free shuttle, but it is an excellent service to offer in Houston, a city that is so spread out. I did not get to take advantage of the Club Lounge either, but I hope to in the future. The best perk is free parking! Other hotels closer to downtown charge $30 a night. I enjoyed my stay and I will most definitely return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vicola V,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at the Sheraton. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay, our property and all the value added amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for writing.

albuquerque nm
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We love the top floor and the lounge. My husband loved the cappucino machine and that he could custom mix his coffee, which means a lot to him since he's a coffee snob. We had a room near the upstairs lounge and it was super convenient to walk a few doors down and have access to some of the comforts of home, ie, snacks. Easy parking, lively downstairs lounge and restaurant and pretty atrium area, too. The location is near several nice restaurants such as the Red Onion Cafe and it's not too far from the Galleria area either.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
highdesert95,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Sheraton. I’m glad you had a pleasant stay and found the lounge to provide those extra comforts of home. Our location offers a variety of restaurants that I’m happy to hear you were able to take advantage of. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Thrissur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ultra comfortable beds...very clean rooms, good ambience with above average food...Wifi was of excellent quality and speed...They also provide free shuttle service to the nearby shopping malls...I highly recommend it...

Room Tip: Due to its location, do not expect any good views from any of the hotel's rooms...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
AnishMohandas,
We’re happy to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Sheraton. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay in our clean and comfortable rooms, and found the food to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your high recommendations of our great hotel to future travels, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice hotel thats well maintained and managed. Very friendly staff thats very helpful. Room rates are very good also. The hotel also has a nice Club Lounge with a good breakfast. I have stayed at this property several times and every stay was great.

Room Tip: Upper floor non express way side
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Joe c,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Sheraton. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our friendly staff and great hotel. I’m happy to hear we consistently provide you with the exceptional stay that you’ve come to expect from us, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.