“A little old, but well taken care of.”

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel
Ranked #129 of 508 Hotels in Houston
San Antonio, Texas
“A little old, but well taken care of.”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This hotel was very convenient while I was in Houston for a 2 week training. It's an older hotel, but has been remodeled and looks pretty good. Initially had a couple of problems, but the manager, Amanda, fixed everything for me, even helped me move all my stuff! Great swimming pool and pool area, nice big towels. The restaurant was good also. The waitress Dee, treated my colleagues and myself like royalty. We had breakfast every morning and she always remembered what we liked. She was great!!! Whenever I have to go back to my office in Houston, I will stay there.

Room Tip: 819 overlooked the pool
1 Thank chattycathy52

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Houston
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We used the Sheraton Brookhollow location as our hub for accomodating our friends and family for our wedding reception. The staff was very accomodating to our needs and the hotel had ammenitites for a variety of guests. The restaurant, bar, and shuttle made things easy for out of town guests.

Room Tip: The club level rooms have great perks such as breakfast and happy hour.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle G
Virginia Beach, VA
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The staff, food and rooms are A+, excellent service, good food, however a lot of construction around the area, otherwise the hotel is in a very stratigic location, plus the hotel offers free shuttle service to the Gallaria shops and dinning area. The only one thing is the rooms are very small, but beds are super comfertable.

1 Thank sawsan22
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The construction Houston is awful and the hotel was very hard to get to due to the road work. It was also difficult to get back on the highway. The hotel from the outside looks very worn, but inside it is nice. The rooms were clean and nice, the bathroom small but clean. They have a large club room and free. I could not get a wireless signal for the Internet so I had to use the wired. Not convenient if you have an iPad but I also had a laptop.

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Having never been to Houston before I was apprehensive about the hotels compared to the ones I normally stay in while traveling but all of that was put to rest when I checked in to Sheraton Brookhollow. Although a little dated, the hotel amenities and rooms are impeccably kept by the hardworking staff. The hotel's close proximity as a mid way point between the Galleria and Airport was a real plus for someone working out how to drive on the "right" side of the road. A special thanks goes to Dee and Dalson. Dee is the most service oriented person I have ever met and Dalson kept the hunger bugs away with his speciality omelets. My only advise is ask Dalson to make the omelet his way - its out of this world. Thank you all, I will be back. Regards, Shane

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shane B
scotland
Reviewed April 26, 2012

May i take this opportunity to thank the staff at the Houston Brookhollow Sheraton. The staff are like a second family to me as i travel to Houston from Scotland regularly for business. Can i say i special thanks to Amanda (night Manager) who gives the best customer services, Jose (Priority Club bar) Terrific guy who is always friendly and Dee (Breakfast Waitress) who always has a smile in the morning.

Great Hotel with a warm welcome!!!

Kim McArthur (Weatherford)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank kimmba
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I live in Austin, but spend so much time in Houston for business, and this is one of a very few hotels I've stayed in more than just a few times. I have stayed here consistently for the last 6 years, and wouldnt consider another hotel! The staff in the kitchen, especially Angela and Cathy, know what I want even before I tell them. I even brought my in-laws along on a family vacation/working trip. The nicest, freindliest and most helpful people you could ever meet.

Room Tip: the non-freeway side
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business