“Excellent Service”

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel
Ranked #110 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We used this hotel for our out of town guests during my son's wedding. They were very flexible and worked with us on rooms and shuttle times up until the week of the wedding. Every wedding guest who stayed here told me the rooms were very nice and clean and that the staff was excellent. The hotel provided several shuttles to the wedding location for a small fee which was a great help for those not familiar with the area. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any stay in Houston.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank stricarol
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thanks for your review and recommendation stricarol, and congratulations to your son and his bride! It was our pleasure to provide shuttle service to you and your out of town guests and are glad everyone enjoyed their stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Recent stay at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow--location was fine for my needs, as we needed to be right in that part of town. Rooms seemed really small (although comfy!), but the staff was totally johnny-on-the-spot when needed. All we asked for was extra towels, an there was a knock on our door in less than two minutes. Don't know how they pulled that off but it was much appreciated! Parking was ample, free, and close. Not sure there would be a need to go back but would stay here again without any concerns.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Bill O,

I’m happy to hear your enjoyed your stay, it’s our number one goal to provide the best service possible to our guests and I’m glad to know you had a positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

As mentioned by others, the access to the hotel is a bit confusing due to construction work, location is not great, nothing in walking distance...

What really shocked me though, was the really sloppy job by the maids. We complained the first evening, since the room hadn't been cleaned properly, leaving a dirty glass in the room and not replenishing the coffee... Imagine my surprise, when I found a similar situation the next evening, again no coffee and the same glass still dirty!

While the service line apologized both days and supposedly even informed their manager, it left me wondering if I was really in a Sheraton... and no gesture or attempt of good will to make up for that disappointing experience either...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Magus_11
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Magus_11,

I want to thank you for your candid review of your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the above. Know that we value and take all feedback very seriously as it helps us reach our goal of delivering the highest standard of service. I will be addressing these matters with my team during our weekly meeting. I truly hope you will reconsider staying with us so you can experience the true level of service and accommodations the Sheraton Brookhollow has to offer.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I had my family and friends stay at the hotel for our wedding. I would recommend this hotel for future events.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed October 6, 2011

The Sheraton Brookhollow has undergone a recent renovation. This is evident throughout the property as well as in the rooms. The property definitely has an upscale feel and is in a business-park, near I610. Access to the hotel can be confusing, especially as the directions are sub-par and the area is under construction.

The rooms are nicely appointed, to Sheraton standards. The bedding was new, and the room had been serviced recently. In the renovation, they glossed over the bathrooms. Like typical hotels of this construction vintage, the ceilings are low and the ventilation is poor. If the renovation was recent, the climate of Houston does a number on bathrooms. The paint was cracking and there was a bit of mold in the shower area.

Parking was plentiful and free, though it was a small walk, as the majority of the parking is in a structure adjacent to the property. If you have pets, this would be a great place to stay, as there is a special pet walking area (small, but convenient.)

The lobby staff was pleasant, and helpful. They were not overtly helpful, though I will give them a special nod as I had left my laptop in my room and they retrieved it and stored it in the front desk for the day until I could get back to pick it up.

Overall, there are probably better choices for the same money, including a Springhill and Courtyard less than a mile away.

Also of note, the neighborhood deteriorates rapidly in all directions, so be sure to follow well-lit marked roads.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Having numerous hotels to choose from, we are so happy that we decided to block rooms at the Sheraton Brookhollow for our daughter's wedding. Our coordinator, Miranda, did an outstanding, fantastic and over the top job keeping me informed, providing information and coordinating the details of our stay, including the shuttle service to and from our venue and our gathering for Sunday morning breakfast (Dee did a wonderful job taking care of us during breakfast). All the employees were very friendly, courteous and made sure everything was running smoothly. All I kept hearing from our guests was how wonderful everything was and how comfortable the beds were. Thank you again Sheraton BH for making this part of our wedding week-end a memorable one.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bsali
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We use the Sheraton Brookhollow for our daughter's wedding guests and were very happy with the hotel and staff. The property is well run by a staff that looks after guests, follows up on requests, and communicates well. I was very impressed by Ms. Hubbard, who handled our room block and billing. The property is newly renovated in many aspects, the food was good, and the lobby business center performed well. Lots of covered parking and good security in the parking decks. I recommend the hotel for business or leisure use.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family