“Excellent”

White Oak Kitchen + Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
White Oak Kitchen + Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 8,353 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Southwestern, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Post Oak
Description: Sophisticated Casual
Reviewed August 15, 2013

That is one of the best place ever, speciality the waffle? yumm. Yoy have to try the new fresh squeeze green goddes juice and yhe pink detox. There are excellent

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I like the look and location of the restaurant as you can people watch. The breakfast was good and our server was pleasant.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The menu was a little over the top for me, I ordered off the menu for breakfast and got exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you are looking for a nice place to eat in the Galleria Mall, I would not hesitate to recommend White Oak Kitchen + Drinks. I appreciate the clean, modern look of the dining area and really like the fact that I don't feel crammed in without privacy. The tables are well-spaced and TVs are strategically placed so as not to bombard guests with media noise. This facilitates business conversation and inter-personal interaction-not common in many commercial center eateries.

Our server Sonia was very friendly and attentive and did a nice job of guiding our party through the menu. The food was tasty, attractively served, and arrived in a timely manner.

The herb ribeye that I selected was tender and well-aged. A colleague ordered the mahi-mahi and pronounced it well prepared. The Mediterranean Salad was a bit over-seasoned for one member of our group, but certainly edible. I am very glad that I let our server talk us into dessert because the -Smores Bread Pudding was to live for-a fabulous end to a good meal!

Unlike many mall restaurants, I would actually go there specifically to eat regardless of shopping or business considerations. It is clean, friendly, tasty, and prices are not out of line. It can definitely hold its own with many of Houston's restaurants.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I went here because I stayed at the hotel and thought it would be good since it is also connected to the mall. I was not impressed. The food was ok but not worth the money I spent. I was alone so I sat at the bar and the guy was more into flirting with the regulars then giving me my check so I could go shop. I didn't want to go to a chain restaurant because I was out of town, but I wonder if it would have been better.